Chapter 4

~Day 3~

Last night's events didn't leave Lisa's mind since the moment she opened her eyes on the next morning. She was amazed how she met exactly the owner of the company she was so enthusiastic about. She was supposed to take her time in making the decision about giving her a hand but after she saw Jennie that night, she immediately knew what she had to do.

The ways Jennie knew exactly what she wanted in life and the way she chased and worked hard for her dreams even tho the people around her didn't support her fully with that-those were some of the reasons which made Lisa take a quick decision and help the girl prove that she can, and that her dream is worth it. She hoped that Jennie would accept the offer and they could work together in the future.

But after last night, not only Jennie's determination was stuck in Lisa's head. It was everything from her hair to her eyes, nose, lips, smile, voice, scent, body, the way she spoke and held herself. Every detail was unintentionally glued in her mind and kept replaying over and over again. This woman was really something. Lisa felt her lips twich in a small smile every time she imagined the pretty face in front of her.

She had never felt anything like that when she went out with other women before. That was new. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't one of her usual one-night stands, maybe it was that their personalities actually fit pretty well together or maybe it was just because she actually really enjoyed the woman's company that made those feeling appear. She, tho, didn't know If she would ever see her again. Her only chance was if Jennie accepted the proposal she made to her.

Lisa was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. This time she settled for room service. After she was done with her breakfast and dressing up, she made her way towards the second day of the conference. As she arrived, it looked like she had a deja vu. All eyes were on her again as she stepped out of the car, the same people greated in the same way as before and she walked through the same long hallway that led toward the same big double doors of the conference room.

As she walked inside, everything was the same as she expected, except for some people that she didn't see on yesterday's meeting. To pass the time faster, she made a few quick conversations with random businessmen she saw around the room. A few minutes later, a man of age walked inside and started the conference.

Everyone hurried go take their places. Lisa sat down between two men in the middle of the table, making herself comfortable on the soft padding of the chair. But when she lifted her head, she saw something that she didn't really expect to see there. Jennie was sitting on the opposite side of the table, in her formal woman suit, straight hair and almost makeupless face. She looked beautiful.

She was attentively listening to what the old man had to say while Lisa just stood stunned, not taking her eyes away for even a second which made her heart beat in a weird rhythm. Maybe Jennie felt Lisa's stares as she turned her head towards her after a few seconds and stared back. Just as Lisa, Jennie was visibly surprised by the woman on the other end. They were looking at each other for some second right before Jennie shot at her a pretty gummy smile, which Lisa eventually returned when she got back to consciousness.

For the rest of the meeting they constantly took glances at the one another, sometimes smiling, sometimes trying to stifle their laughter. The long meeting didn't seem as boring to Lisa as the one the previous day. They had someone to distract them throughout the whole time and make the experience at least a little enjoyable. After 4 long hours, it was finally over.

Lisa stood up and immediately headed out of the room but she stopped right outside to wait for Jennie in case she wanted to join her. She watched as the people one by one made their way out as well and went on with their own business. It was a few minutes later when Jennie finally walked out of the room and headed towards her when she saw Lisa was waiting. The moment they laid eyes on each other, their smiles were present.