Chapter 2

~Day 1~

Lisa was woken up by the scream of the alarm clock on her bedside table which already read 5AM. She groaned as she covered her head with the pillow, waiting for the annoying noise to dissappear even tho she knew it had to be done manually. With half open eyes she rose from the bed and hit the gadget with her hand, making it completely stop. She dipped down between her warm blanket and comfy pillow again, trying to get a few more minutes of the very welcomed sleep.

Since last night she went to bed very late, she had only a couple of hours of sleep which made her brain not being able to function properly in those early hours of the morning.

Just as she felt how she drifted off back to dreamland, she groaned louder when she heard the annoying melody of her mobile phone ringing from under her pillow. Ready to kill whoever disturbed her sleep, she picked up the phone.

"I don't know who you are but you are a dead meat, I swear to God" she mumbled sleepily, failing to sound threatening.

"Is that how you talk to your best friend?" Jisoo chuckled on the other line as she heard Lisa's sleepy threatening voice.

"What do you want?" the blonde asked and groaned.

"I know you are still sleeping. I'm calling you to wake you up and to make sure you ain't gonna miss your flight, Missy. Get your ass up from the bed and get ready. I'm coming by your place at 5:30"

"OK, mom" she sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.

She got up from the bed and swayed slowly toward her wardrobe, looking for an outfit for the day. Since she would be sitting in the plane most of the time, she went for blue jeans and a white button up shirt that won't disturb her comfort throughout the day.

"Ah, i would love to hear that one day from my kids. But a lot more action in bed is needed until we reach this point" Lisa could practically picture the smirk on Jisoo's lips at that exact moment. She showed a disgusted face as she realized what she meant.

"Ew, Chu. I don't need to know that. But you do know that no matter how much 'action in bed' you two have, you won't be able to get her pregnant. Except you have some type of magical fingers" Lisa smirked back.

"Shut up, she doesn't need to know that!" Jisoo said fast. "We'll eventually adopt one day. There is enough time for everything"

"Yup" Lisa said, popping the 'P' and headed towards the kitchen after she dressed herself to make herself a cup of warm coffee.

"As we are talking about Rosé, she wants to come with us to the airport. She wants to say bye to you before you fly off. She can come, right?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course she can. And we haven't seen each other for a few weeks already so it's perfect if she comes along. We can catch up a little" Lisa stirred the coffee in her mug as proceeded to sit at the big unused dining table. It mostly played the role as her work place since she hardly ever had anyone to share her dinner with.

"Cool, now get ready. We are driving off in a few. I want you waiting for us downstairs" Jisoo said and hung up the phone, leaving Lisa in the silence of her big empty apartment.

Lisa quickly finished her coffee, grabbed her black suitcase and coat and headed outside of the building. Staff and residents greeted her as she passed by them in the hallways. This made her feel powerful. It was something that her cold attitude and straight face gave her through the years-power and respect from other. She liked it.

As she stepped out of the building, she immediately felt the cold wind hitting her skin, making her shiver even tho she was covered with a thick layer of clothes. All Lisa wished for at that moment was for Jisoo and Chaeyoung to arrive as soon as possible before she turns into an ice cream and misses her flight. She kept on checking her wrist watch every minute, making the time seem as it passed even slower than it actually did.