Chapter 19

"Lisa, where is the sugar!?"

Lisa groaned, still in bed when, she heard Jennie shouting from the kitchen. Her sleep in Saturday morning was cut off again, but it was fine as long as it was because of her soothing voice.

"I'm coming in a minute" she shouted back and sleepily got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom before she joined her girlfriend downstairs. A minute later she walked into the kitchen and saw Jennie opening and closing cupboards, still looking for what she needed earlier.

"You've been living here for 2 weeks already and you still can't remember where the things are placed at?" she laughed at the pouting brunette.

"Yes" she huffed.

"The sugar is in the cupboard above the sink, baby" Jennie opened it and there it was, on the top shelf, her biggest nightmare.

"Why do you need it anyways?" Lisa smiled as she saw that the brunette would struggle in reaching it so she went and grabbed it for her before placing it on the counter.

"Well, I was making coffee for us and I know you put sugar in it..."

"Aww" Lisa gave her a kiss and back hugged her as they walked toward the coffee machine tangled together. Jennie poured the liquid in their mugs and added the things they liked to drink it with as Lisa watched her every move, her face buried in her neck.

"I made breakfast. Let me go and go eat before it gets cold"

"How early did you exactly get up?" Lisa asked as she released her and walked towards the kitchen island where a tasty looking breakfast was awaiting for them.

"An hour and a half ago" Jennie answered as she walked towards Lisa with both cups of coffee in her hands. She placed it in front of the blonde, earning herself a kiss before she sat next to her.

"Why you getting up so early? You need to sleep, baby. Your work has been draining you these days. Or at least you could have woken me up to help you with all this" Lisa said as she pointed to all the food on the table.

"Love, it's fine, seriously. I can get some more sleep when we get back from the hospital later, don't worry" the brunette said before drinking her coffee.

"Yeah, okay, but you promise you'll sleep, right?"

"Of course. How's your father, by the way? Anything new?" Jennie asked sadly.

Lisa's father had beed hospitalized after his heart problems worsened a week ago. Lisa contacted her mother every day to check on his condition, but for now there was still no change.

"I haven't talked to mom today but we'll see when we go later. Are you nervous?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I am. You are gonna introduce me to the Manobans-one of the most important people in Korea and my girlfriend's parents. I'm the least scared. I'm the first person you introduce to them so what if they don't like me for you?" Jennie panicked at the thought.

"Baby, calm down. They'll like you, I'm sure of that. You are an amazing person, plus they'll be the least happy that I finally got a girlfriend" Lisa held her hand reassuringly as they laughed.

"I hope they do. And I hope this makes Mr. Manoban feel better. It's a good news after all, right?" they continued their breakfast as they made their plans for the cold day of December.

Suddenly, the annoying sound of Lisa's phone was heard from the kitchen island. She lifted it and tooked at the caller. "Jisoo wants to face time" she said to Jennie before she picked up.

Jisoo immediately popped up, Rosé behind her as they walked in a street full of little souvenir shops. "Hi, babies" rose shouted from the other side of the screen.