Chapter 7

~Day 5~

It's been an hour since Lisa started staring at the ceiling of her hotel room, with the little kitty still sleeping soundly beside her. Jennie hadn't moved even a centimeter even tho Lisa has been taking a glance at her small sleeping figure every now and then. After last night's revelations, Lisa realized that this was something she wanted to witness every morning. The girl she loved sleeping next to her as she stood and stared at her beautiful morning face, which even tho makeupless, was able to shake Lisa's heart harder than ever and make it fall deaper into her.

'The girl she loved'. How good did that sound?

She turned to the sleeping brunette and brought her hand up, slowly touching her puffy soft cheeks. A smile immediately appeared on Lisa's face along with the same good feeling she got last night when she finally deciphered her emotions. She proceeded to cup her cheek and caressed the spot with her thumb, feeling her stomach flip a thousand times. That effect Jennie had on her. I simple touch could already make her lose her mind.

But was it the same for Jennie? What did she feel? Lisa's thoughts went back to last night. Their first try for a kiss at the club was stopped by Jennie herself because, by Lisa's guess, she had the wrong idea of the blonde's relationship status and maybe didn't want to ruin anything or make things awkward between them after. The second kiss was initiated by Jennie tho, and it was after she already found out that Lisa was single. But the kiss wasn't successful again as some random drunk guy decided to fall on them in that exact moment, ruining everything.

There were also a few cases of Jennie teasing Lisa, as for example yesterday as well. The way she dressed in the morning wasn't something that looked like anything she had on the previous days. Jennie wore clothes that covered most parts of her body and revealed only the necessary ones. But yesterday's short dress with cleavage really surprised her. Lisa felt like she did it on purpose just to tease her as she wasn't even surprised by the blonde's mouth hanging open when she took in the sight of her perfect body.

And last night? There was no way Jennie was feeling hot when outside everything was freezing. Lisa herself was trembling from the coldness, well, at least until she saw pantless Jennie entering the room.

There were also times that Jennie would just casually hold her hand out of no where, will touch her shoulders or lean on her, looking for closure. Jennie also purposely went over Lisa's lap at the club last night instead of just going through the other side of the table and avoiding the 'accidental' intimate moment between them. Lisa knew that.

What did all those mean tho? Lisa wondered and hoped that it meant what she wanted-that her love was reciprocated by the other woman. With all this in mind, she thought she may have an actual chance and it was worth trying to win her heart. It was the first time she fell in love. She liked the feeling and also she didn't know if it would ever happen again. So she decided to get her girl.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lisa blinked a few times as she heard an angelic voice speak next to her and wake up from her trance. She saw Jennie looking at her with a cute smile on her lips and still sleepy eyes.

"I've been watching for the last 3 minutes. You just stared at me and didn't move at all. Looks like something important is on your mind. Care to share?" Lisa looked her lovingly in the eyes and shook her head, letting a small smile cover her lips also

"Not now. But I hope soon I will be able to. How did you sleep by the way?"

"It was perfect, and hotter than I expected. I kept on sweating all night" Jennie said as she turned on her back and rubbed her sleepy eyes, a small smirk playing on her lips.