Chapter 13

"Jennie?"

Jennie's heart started beating so loud that she thought the whole hotel was able to hear its thumping. She knew something in this woman was familiar the moment she layed her eyes on her back, with her long blonde hair falling down her shoulders perfectly. Her heart knew it was her before her brain could even realize it. Now that she was standing in front of her, with her brown doe eyes staring right at hers, she didn't know what to do except "Lisa" to speak the name of the woman that stole her heart 2 months ago.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other confusedly when they noticed the weird and awkward exchange between the two supposed strangers.

"Um, do you know each other?" Rosé asked.

Jennie and Lisa kept staring at each other, not knowing how to react, what to say, if a smile was more appropriate than screaming at how the other one never made an effort to contact the other one. Finally, Jennie broke the silence.

"Yes. We met in Paris a few months ago"

Just as Jennie said that, something In Jisoo's mind instantly clicked and she quickly put the puzzle pieces together. Her eyes immediately bulged out of their sockets as she chocked when she realized who that woman was and why her friend had been frozen for the past 2 minutes.

"Jesus, Jisoo. What happens with you?" Rosé patted her back until she calmed down and turned back to her friend.

"Well, that's great then, right? What a coincidence" she smiled brightly. "You'll tell me later how you two met but now..." she turned to Jisoo "...we have to go get dressed and ready, love. It will start soon. All the guests are already here" Jisoo nodded at her. "OK then. See you later, babies. We are going now" Rosé sent them a flying kiss before she pulled Jennie back to the hotel.

Lisa kept staring at the getting further away figure of the small brunette. Her brain was totally shut off. She couldn't speak, she didn't know what she could possibly say to convince herself this wasn't the Jennie Kim she cried so much over.

"So, this is...her?" Jisoo asked and Lisa could only nod her head.

Jisoo continued. "Well, is it too late to cancel the wedding? Because JESUS CRIST-" the blonde hit her friend in the stomach.

"Watch your mouth, Kim!"

Jisoo coughed a few times. "I was joking, you idiot" Lisa shook her head as she run her hands through her hair in frustration.

"What is she doing here? Oh God, from all the weddings she could possibly attend in the world, yours had to be exactly the one she told me about. This is unbelievable" Lisa shook her head.

Jisoo smirked. "Well, remember what I told you about fate? When you told me that you fell in love with a Korean woman all the way in Paris, I thought it finally did its work. Then it turned out it was a lot more complicated than that so it wasn't really it. But look what happened now! What are the chances?" Jisoo excitedly said laughed as she patted her shoulder.

"Shut up and let's go get you dressed before you miss your own wedding, dumbass" Lisa said as she pushed the thoughts of Jennie back and decided to focus on the more important thing. She would mind her own problems later.

She grabbed Jisoo's hands and pulled her towards the hotel. They went through the reception to grab Lisa's room key before they proceeded towards Jisoo's room where stylists and a make up artist already waited for her to turn her into the princess of Chaeyoung's dreams, her beautifully amazing wife. Lisa watched the whole process of turning Jisoo from a troll in sweatpants and a sweater with shaggy hair, into a whole expensive looking queen of visuals.