Chapter 87 Corrupted Elf (1).

Comenzar desde el principio

One of the user raised his hammer high, then yelled out.

“Lightning Stun!”

Accompanying his shout, the thrown hammer spun like a wheel as it flew towards the monster.

Pahjeek, pah-ji-jeek!

As the hammer spun, it started creating lighting. The flying hammer changed its trajectory like a curveball, accurately striking the Gray Cockatrice on its head.

Kwahng!

The explosive sound reverberated and the Gray Cockatrice stopped letting out its cry.

When the horrendous shriek stopped, the Gray Cockatrice focused its gaze on the user, who had thrown the hammer.

The user, who had thrown the monster, readied himself for the imminent attack as he put the large shield in front of him.

During all of this, the other 8 users were moving busily.

The 3 Magicians readied their magic, and two Strikers quickly positioned themselves behind the Gray Cockatrice. Two Priests readied themselves behind the Magicians and a single priest shadowed a single Striker.

There was a flurry of movements.

At the height of the movement, a sound that notified the start of the battle was heard.

Gga-gahng!

It was the sound of the Gray Cockatrice's beak ramming hard into the tanker's shield.

2.

“Breaking news! Breaking news!”

Smarwolf Village.

The Smarwolf Village was the closest settlement near the Red Lake region, but it wasn't a large town. There were exactly 12 buildings in the entire village. The largest building was a 3 story building, which was occupied by the Subjugation Association. Of course, the users who had come to this place all gathered at the Subjugation Association's branch office.

“Garten Party was wiped out!”

When the several dozen users gathered on the 1st floor heard the breaking news, it was as if hail was dropping on the surface of a lake. It created multiple ripples.

“The Garten Party?”

“I thought their average level was 127? They were wiped out, but how could they be wiped out at the Red Lake considering their level of skill?”

“In truth, they just graduated to those levels. They were hunting here to train.”

People started developing doubts as to the validity of the news.

However, their misgiving was cut off immediately when they heard this.

“They were killed by a Corrupted Gray Cockatrice!”

It wasn't said by the user, who had yelled out the breaking news. Someone else had given the explanation.

When the users heard the explanation, several of them let out a sigh of complaint.

Poo-hoo!

“It's a Corrupted Monster again?”

“Recently, the Red Lake has been acting strange. It hasn't been like this before. Now the Corrupted Monsters regen almost regularly now.”

“We already caught one last week. It hasn't even been a whole week.... I don't think its a bug.”

“The Regen Time was probably changed.”