Chapter 85 Deal with the Redbulls (1).

Começar do início

‘I spent an incredible amount of money.’

The currency he spent wasn't just gold. He had spent hard cash, so Ahn-jaehyun shut his eyes tight as he calculated.

He really did spend a lot of money.

‘My preparation was perfect.’

On the other hand, Ahn-jaehyun felt a sense of confidence now. The fact that he had invested his money into Warlord meant he was that much stronger now. He had spent a lot, so that meant Ahn-jaehyun had become powerful.

No matter what stage he went to right now he was confident that he would be able to pull his own weight. If need be, he was confident he could eradicate the Black Hounds from the great Urugal mountain range.

‘I was perfect in my preparation. Perfect, but…….’

The problem was...

“Where the hell do I find the Corrupted Elf?”

He was all set, but he had no idea what to do now. He didn't even have a direction he could go towards.

He searched his memory about the content of the Corrupted Elf Quest. Ahn-jaehyun started massaging his temple with his hands.

‘So this is what it meant when they said it was random.’

Amongst the Immoral Prince episode, the Corrupted Elf Quest was one of the more important Quests. This was the reason why Ahn-jaehyun knew that the Baheim Elf Tribe was near the Baekong Falls inside the Clapper Jungle.

Moreover, if Ahn-jaehyun followed the thread of his memory, he remembered the location of the Corrupted Elf was chosen at random. He was sure of it. When they said random, Anhn-jaehyun thought the location would be set when he received the Quest. The game would choose one cardinal point of either north, south, east, or west.

‘How can it be random to this extent?’

He would have never guessed the true meaning behind the word 'random'.

‘I want to see the guy who came up with this game.’

“Uh-whew!”

Ahn-jaehyun once again let out a sigh.

Fortunately, Ahn-jaehyun was well acquainted with the macro view of the Immoral Prince episode of the Main Scenario Quest.

‘Let's think this through slowly, Ahn-jaehyun. There must be a clue here.’

This was also why Ahn-jaehyun knew what role the Corrupted Elf played in the Quest.

‘Wasn't it the Corrupted Elf's role to train the Corrupt army?’

The role of the Corrupted Elf was to hide in forests and nurture the rebel force that'll help the Immoral Prince take over the throne!

The Helm Ogre killed by Ahn-jaehyun was a part of this plan.

It was a clue.

‘In Warlord events, Corrupted Monsters makes an appearance sometimes, so there must be a connection with the Corrupted Elf.’

When a monster was suddenly exposed to the power of Corruption, it will show up as an Event Monster armed with weapon, and it possessed black eyes. There was a high chance that the Corrupted Elf was there.

Basically, he would have to gather information on where and when all the Corrupted Monsters had shown up. If he could analyze those datas, he would be able to plot the route taken by Corrupted Elf. He would be able to find its location.