Chapter 82 The Baheim Tribe (1) .

Start from the beginning

Pooh-hwaht!

It looked as if the snake's head was bisected into two. The Crescent Sword Qi started slicing through the head, dissipating after it reached the 1/4 mark of the Snake's body.

Koohng!

The Tree Bark Snake with the bisected head fell to the floor as it let out a crude noise. The sliced body was letting out a slightly translucent liquid that looked like tree sap. It was the snake's blood, but there was no metallic smell. It smelled like wet grass.

Pooh-hwaht, pooh-hwaht!

The snake wasn't dead yet. It was still moving vigorously, spreading its grass-smelling blood everywhere. The single strike had caused critical damage, but the user didn't stop there. He approached the struggling Tree Bark Snake and slashed down with his sword again. He was cutting off its life instead of its body.

‘As expected, level is gangster.’

Hahoe Mask Hyrkan suppressed his bitter laugh as he witnessed the sight.

It happened at that moment.

[Your level has risen.]

Hyrkan's ears heard the clear voice. Hyrkan had just received good news, but he suppressed his bitter laughter.

‘I never thought in my life that there would come a day I would ride a bus like this.’

In Hyrkan's head, he thought about his meeting 6 days ago with Whistling.

2.

“I've found a Quest Hint regarding the Elven Tribe within the Crapper Jungle. However, it is impossible to do it with my abilities. I'll give you all the information regarding the Quest if you clear the Quest with me. That's my proposal. ”

Whistling had said his life's dream was to meet the Elves, and he gave Hyrkan the offer he had prepared.

His proposal was very simple, yet it was one-sided.

‘Did I hear him wrong?’

The proposal was too tilted in favor of Hyrkan.

This was why Hyrkan didn't smile from happiness. Instead, he looked back with suspicious eyes.

‘Is Whistling trying to position himself so he can fuck me over?’

If he found a 100 dollar bill on the floor, he would feel happy. However, if someone came up to with a thousand dollar check trying to give it to him, he would call the police to check this person out. Hyrkan was clearly the benefactor of this deal.

Wasn't this deal basically giving Hyrkan the Quest Info to meet the Elves for free?

Hyrkan didn't needlessly weigh the merits of the choice inside his head.

“If you want to give me a Game Over, just PK me here. If you want to fuck me over in a different way or if you are trying to extract information from me, I want you to skip these needless machinations. Just ask me your questions right now so we can get this over with.”

He couldn't trust Whistling's words!

Hyrkan expressed what he was truly feeling inside. Whistling's face stiffened and he nodded his head.

“Are you saying you can't trust me? Is that how it is?”

“The only thing I can trust in Warlord is this.”

As he spoke, Hyrkan raised his left hand to show the watch on his wrist. Whistling’s face hardened a little bit more.

“I also don't trust you, Hahoe Mask. I only suggested this deal because I respect your skill. However, I don't plan on surrendering anything else to you.”