Chapter 80 Olf's Errand (1).

Start from the beginning

In other words, he needed to get as close to 100% of the monster's stat. Then he would be able use a Wyvern golem, Griffin Golem or even a Dragon Golem as a private plane. This could happen only if his Skill Rank was high enough.

Anyways, he would have to delay the plan of using a monster as a private plane. Hyrkan used his two legs to approach the great Urugal mountain range. This was two days ago.

‘I've been running away for two whole days…… Why the hell am I doing this while paying a lot of money to play this game? Sometimes it really make me wonder.’

For the past two days, Hyrkan had traveled around the entrance of the great Urugal mountain range to search for the blacksmith olf. When monsters showed up, he didn't even battle them. He ran away. It was rare for him to experience a proper battle. Of course, he saw several monsters he had wanted to catch.

However, all the monsters that appeared at the great Urugal mountain range were difficult to take down for Hyrkan. He needed to spend a considerable amount of time fighting any of the monsters here, and he would be making a lot of noise in the process. It would attract monsters like the Black Hound, and the act of running away was difficult in itself.

It was apparent he would become a target of uncommon monsters.

Moreover, when facing a monster like the Black Hound, one didn't get away for free.

“Chet.”

Hyrkan clicked his tongue. He didn't throw just one Skeleton Fragment. He had to throw three of them into the distance. After falling to the ground, the Skeleton Fragments immediately took form into becoming Skeleton Warriors. Each Skeleton Warrior were 2 meter tall, and they each held a well-used sword. Their appearance was imposing. They looked as if they were ready to cut down the drooling black dog with a single slash.

However, the Skeleton Warriors didn’t stand a chance with the Black Hound. They weren't even able to attack it once.

It happened in a flash.

The Black Hound chasing Hyrkan moved like the wind, and it munched on the two Skeleton Warriors at the same time.

It took a bite.

Kwah-jeek!

It chewed them in a single bite.

In a flash, the skull of the two Skeleton Warriors were crushed like a hollow candies. Hyrkan's Magic immediately decreased.

In a flash, the Black Hound bit into the skull of the last remaining Skeleton Warrior. The Black Hound's movement was surprisingly fast. The Skeleton Warriors trained by Hyrkan didn't even stand a chance.

Hyrkan gritted his teeth when he saw the massive amount of his magic being consumed in second.

‘It really is like a dog.’

Hyrkan was barely able to run away after sacrificing his 3 Skeleton Warriors. He gritted his teeth and made a new resolve.

‘When I hit level 100 and advance in my Class, I'll hunt down every one of these bastards. I'll melt their flesh and I'll cut their bones into bits and pieces. Then, I'll scatter it across the world.’

It was a frightening thought, but if one thought carefully on it, it was the same kind of thoughts Hyrkan always brooded over. He met the blacksmith Olf on the 30th hour after he had left the Parung Forest.

2.

The meeting with the blacksmith Olf was intense.

He was 130cm tall. Hyrkan would have to sit on a knee-high stool to be able to come face to face with the short dwarf. In the beginning, Hyrkan wasn't even aware the dwarf was there. The short dwarf quickly headed towards him. Hyrkan had a hard time identifying who this person was.