Chapter 75 Battlefield (2).

Comenzar desde el principio

Hyrkan bit his lips hard. From their perspective, Hyrkan was the player that demanded the highest level of alertness. They wouldn't allow Hyrkan to do as he liked. If it was necessary, they would ally with each other to attack Hyrkan first.

‘The difficulty has suddenly increased.’

He didn't have any relationship with anyone here, therefore he wanted to enjoy the Battlefield a little bit. He'll record the footage and sell it to level up! He had approached this place with a light heart, but now he had to bet life and death on this event.

Of course, it didn't mean he wanted to give up.

‘Yes, I'll do it. Haven't I survived even messier situation than this? Ahn-jaehyun! Use your head. Analyze the situation. Find a way.'

The Unique Skill Book will help him in the future when he face enemies that couldn't even be compared to the ones right. Later, Hyrkan will have to compete with large and scary existences called the 30 great guild. The Unique Skill would be of great help when he went up against them. He had the chance to gain much here. If he ran away just because he was afraid of dying, then he would be better off exchanging all his items into cash. He would be better off using that money to go eat some beef.

‘All right.’

In the end this was a dog fight. Numerous people will hold hands with each other for profit, and attack him. They'll try to fuck over Hyrkan.

‘If they bother me, I'll take at least 30 of their watches.’

Hyrkan was at his best in this kind of fight.

[There is 59 minutes left until the castle gate is opened.]

At that moment, the time showed up on their wrist watch.

6.

- Hyung-nim. The Hahoe Mask is over here.

Big Smile guild's large membership base was the guild's weapon.

Since there were a lot of members, it was inevitable that cliques formed within the organization. Whenever a large number of people gathered, the number of factions would increase. This was a truth that wouldn't change even when people were at death's door.

If one wanted to survive in a competition against a rival faction, one needed to grow allies hidden from the public eyes.

This was also true for Heh-bibin. He had diverted a part of the guild's capacity for his own use, and before he knew it, Heh-bibin was growing a promising prospects for his own faction. Cho-oohroong, who he had contacted, was someone he had put the most effort into developing amongst all the prospects under him.

There was some company in China who wanted to get rich by creating a pro-gamer's club. They gathered prospects to train them, but when Warlord came out, it suppressed all the other games. The club folded, and Cho-oohroong became unemployed. This was when Heh-bibin had stepped in to feed Cho-oohroong. Heh-bibin gave him enough respite, so he could game once again.

He was a prospect worth waiting for. If Heh-bibin did well in growing him, he had enough skills to one day become a key member of his force. It was a shame he hadn't been able to bring him to Warlord earlier. He was growing this prospect in secret, because he felt it was a waste to develop Cho-oohroong openly in the guild.

Cho-oohroong was such a person, and he had stepped onto the same stage as the Hahoe Mask by coincidence.

Heh-bibin was annoyed by Cho-oohroong’s words instead of being surprised.

‘Fuck.’

He had wanted to just overlook this request, but now he wouldn't be able to.

“Are you sure it's the Hahoe Mask?”