Chapter 74 Battlefield (1).

Start from the beginning

‘This will be fun.’

This was the reason why Hyrkan had a queer expression on his face.

This would be fun, However, he also knew that he hadn't been able to do this in the past, because he hadn’t been in a situation where he could compete in this battle.

Of course, this wasn't a stage for users who soloed. The basic party structures numbered between 5 to 7 members on the Battlefield. On the very large Battlefield stage, one could create a party up to 30 members. Of course, that was an exception to the rule.

Basically, Hyrkan had to go up against 7 member parties. It wouldn't be easy.

As mentioned before, the Battlefield didn't have any rules. It was quite common to see PKs.

If it was the old Hyrkan, he would have dispassionately made a decision, and he would have ripped the Battlefield Admission Ticket into pieces.

However, the current Hyrkan was different.

‘Below level 100...’

Hyrkan would enter a Battlefield where the users would be between level 80 and level 100.

‘At least there won’t be a lot of users here who went through the 1st Promotion.’

It says up to level 100, so there might be some users who went through the promotion already. They'll be hard to deal with, but the users below that level won't be too hard to deal with if he was being honest. Moreover, he had earned the proof of the Secret Society. Hyrkan's battle capability was amazing.

‘It won't be easy, but it isn't impossible.’

Moreover, Warlord users were romantics.

The act of soloing a Boss Raid Monster, or soloing the Battlefield also fell into this sense of romanticism.

Of course, if the outcome was favorable, one could also expect a tidy profit from the footage.

‘Anyways, I can't immediately go to the Urugal mountain range right now, and I need more money.’

It wasn't too hard for Hyrkan to make his decision.

2.

“You want me to get rid of the Hahoe Mask?”

A greasy, slow and inarticulate voice flowed into Heh-bibin's ear.

- Yes. I beg of you.

The main character of the voice was Apollo's guild master, Apollo. His voice made Heh-bibin feel uncomfortable.

“The Hahoe Mask…… What's the reason?”

- He insulted our guild.

Heh-bibin, who had been listening to Apollo's story, had to stop himself from laughing at Apollo in ridicule.

‘Insulted? What a joke.’

Apollo guild was the one disgracing the Apollo guild. They were doing it to themselves. They put strength above all else, and they basically acted with poor manner. How could such a guild be insulted any further? That was the real question here.

However, Heh-bibin only showed his true feeling through his expression. He didn't say it out loud.

‘I guess I've gone as far as I can go.’

Normally, when Apollo brought such requests, he would give various reasons or no reason at all when he firmly turned down Apollo.

Big Smile Guild was one of the 30 great guild, and Heh-bibin was one of the officers in that guild. If he personally helped out the Apollo Guild, wouldn't he be inviting trouble by doing so?