Chapter 73 Secret Society (3) .

Start from the beginning

‘The Triple Wing and Big Smile is going at it for real.’

The current hot news in Warlord was the fight between the members of the 30 great guilds.

It was Big Smile vs Triple Wing.

Big Smile was a guild consisting of mainly Chinese users. They were top 3 within the 30 great guilds in terms of membership. Triple Wing had users from all over the place, so it was meaningless to associate any country with the guild. Like Big Smile, they were also one of the top 3 guilds in terms of haivng the most members.

These two guilds had diversified their businesses. Since they had a lot of users, they had their hands in a lot of things. Whether it was the Main Scenario Quest, PVP, Raid, or regular hunting, they created a lot of contents regarding Warlord.

On the other hand, they didn't have a sure-fire content they could fall back on. Since both guilds operated in a similar way, the two guilds clashed quite often. They considered each other to be competitors.

‘Wow. They intruded on a Raid? They were always on bad terms, but this seems to be more serious.’

This conflict didn't look ordinary even in Hyrkan's eyes.

Moreover, it was a very big deal that the Big Smile had intruded on a Triple Wing's Raid.

The guild members always bumped heads with each other on the road, and they had frequent skirmishes. However, it was something that could be overlooked. Although if one interrupted a raid, it was a statement saying one didn't care if they died or the other side died. It basically meant the fight was on and they weren’t going to put any time limit to it! The act perpetrated was egregious enough to elicit this response.

Before Hyrkan returned to the past, the two guilds had a bad relationship with each other, but it wasn't enough to elicit such a desperate struggle.

‘Is it because of me?’

There was a high probability that Hyrkan was the main cause of this event.

This was commonly called the butterfly effect.

Hyrkan had returned to the past, and this was the result of him changing the history. He had already massively fucked over the Hydra guild. If such factors starts to mount, there was a high probability that it culminated to a war between these two guilds.

Of course, he didn't feel a single inkling of guilt at the sight of the two guilds colliding with each other.

No, he was thankful instead.

‘Yes. I hated seeing both these guilds. It would be great if they both go under from the fighting.’

He didn't have any good feelings towards these two guilds. When the Stormhunter guild decided to chase Hyrkan out of Warlord, they had sought the cooperation of the 30 great guild. A ragtag group from the Triple Wing and Big Smile had attacked Hyrkan to gain notoriety. They didn't even fight him one on one. They gave some bullshit excuse saying it was his judgement day. About half a dozen of them attacked Hyrkan.

Those mother fuckers.

Except....

‘Just by looking at this, you never know what will happen in this world.’

This thought acted as a catalyst.

‘Wait a moment.’

This was a catalyst that changed Hyrkan's train of thought.

‘Was Ahimbree also a member of the Society?’

Hyrkan glanced at his left hand.

‘What would happen if I meet Ahimbree while wearing this ring?’