Chapter 73 Secret Society (3) .

Comenzar desde el principio

- Triple Wing and Big Smile just declared war.

“How bad is it?”

The light in Choi-sulyeon's eyes changed. Of course, she knew those guilds. Those two guilds were part of the the 30 great guilds.

- It's almost an all-out-war.

“That is a breaking news.”

When the call ended, Choi-sulyeon moved quickly.

‘Is the Corrupt being finally coming out?’

For a brief moment, she stopped worrying about the Hahoe Mask.

8.

[Your Level has risen.]

When he successfully achieved level up, the Black Troll skewered by Hyrkan fell forward. Hyrkan extracted his sword from the Black Troll's body. Hyrkan looked around his surrounding, then he lowered his guard. The Skeleton Warriors who had been in their fighting stance relaxed as they took cue from their master. Hyrkan gathered them around him.

Hyrkan checked his Stats, while he was in the midst of the Skeleton Warriors.

[Hyrkan]

- Level : 80

- Class : Magician

- Title : 40

- Stats : Strength(762)/Stamina(321)/Intelligence(491)/Magic Power(605)

‘The effect of the ring is killer.’

He invested his Level Up bonus points to Intelligence, and he couldn't believe his Stats even though he was looking right at it. There wasn't any indication here, but the effect of the Stamina and Magic Power recovery increase option was quite devastating. Currently, Hyrkan barely felt the lack of Magic Power.

That wasn't all.

‘This 5s Model was really well made. It feels completely different from the Level 4 Model.’

The Level 5S Model was worth its cost. He didn't regret cutting his daily spending money for food and basic necessities.

This two factors allowed Hyrkan to basically slaughter the monsters inside the Parung Forest.

‘It's time for me to graduate from here.’

In other words, he had outgrown the Parung Forest.

Of course, he would be able to become level 100 by staying at the Parung Forest. In fact, most of the users hunting in the Parung Forest right now were at least level 90. However, Hyrkan was able to take down stronger monsters than the ones here. He wanted something with better exp.

‘Also, there are more people here now.’

Above all else, when the footage of the Helm Ogre was released, the users over level 100 flocked towards the Parung Forest. These users were the ones who picked up the scent of the Main Scenario Quest. Now, the 30 great guilds would do anything to send their guild members this way. His competitors will increase. Moreover, those who were jealous of Hyrkan's fame would try to start a fight with him for no reason.

At this point, Hyrkan thought hard about his decision.

‘It would really be hard for me to go to the great Urugal mountain range right now.’

If he was currently level 90, Hyrkan would have headed towards the great Urugal mountain range. The difference of 10 levels was quite significant.

“Hoo-ooh.”

Hyrkan let out a troubled sigh.

‘Let's take care of this first.’

Hyrkan momentarily halted his worrying thoughts and started dismantling the Troll's corpse. He peeled off the leather with a deft touch, waiting for the Troll to melt away. In that brief amount of time, he found an article on the Internet.