Chapter 71 Secret Society (1) .

Start from the beginning

‘If I'm being honest, the Helm Ogre belongs to the Hahoe Mask. However, even if we exclude that one, the rest of the monsters would easily bring 2 to 3 thousand gold easily...’

There were 10 Armored Black Troll, and 20 Armored Black Orcs. They were wearing armor, so without a doubt, metal ingredients needed to produce metal Items could be harvested. That could be turned into coins. It wasn't just one or two coins. It could tally up to couple hundred coins. It wasn't an insignificant amount of gold. If a gem came out, the sum would increase sharply. It could come out to be 2 or 3 thousand gold in the end.

From the perspective of the Alto Family, they didn't want to give up this profit, since they had to recouped the cost of the consumable Items they used in the hunt.

On the other hand, it didn't feel right to unconditionally ask for their cut. Thanks to Hyrkan they came back from the dead. As players, who were at the cusp of reaching level 100, they didn't want to waste their precious time. If it wasn't for Hyrkan, they would have had to calculate for the lost time, instead of the profit.

Neal turned his head to look at his companions. They understood Neal's thoughts, so they immediately answered him.

“It's up to you.”

“I have no regret, since I avoided a Game Over.”

Of course, they were going to miss the monster corpses strewn about here. On the other hand, they weren't the materialistic kind of people. The wouldn’t ask where their belonging was after being saved from drowning in the water. In the end, Alto Family wasn't solely playing this game for the money.

“Let's calculate, Hahoe Mask.”

Calculate.

Hyrkan clenched his mouth shut at the word. He immediately made a pledge inside.

‘6 to 4 split. I can't give them over 4. It isn't as if they are going to pay for my time. At the very least, I have to get that much.’

Hyrkan was firming up his resolve regarding the calculation.

“We'll give you everything here. Instead, give us permission to take a picture with you.”

After Neal said this, he waved the other people closer.

“Before you skin the monsters' leather, let's take a group picture! Everyone gather around!”

Hyrkan couldn't help, but laugh when he saw this. His head had been completely filled with materialistic thoughts, and calculations. All of this machination came tumbling down at once like a poorly constructed building.

His thought that had come tumbling down was very seedy. Hyrkan felt mixed emotions.

‘I'm almost envious of their romanticism..’

At that moment, he didn't know why but he envied the people here more than the 30 Great Guild rankers.

2.

There were various types of hunters in this world. There were gunmen who liked hunting with guns. There were archers who like hunting with a bow and arrow. There was also fishermen who liked hunting through fishing. However, all of them had a similar habit.

“The photo came out pretty well.”

“Came out pretty well my ass. It didn't come out well. We are taking it again.”

“We can't take it again. Everyone's already disbanding.”

“Ah, I really have to upload this picture on my account. Why is it coming out like this? If I do this right, I'll gain some subscribers.”