Chapter 62 : Deep Canyon Spring (1).

Start from the beginning

– Stats: Strength (559) / Stamina (181) / Intelligence (319) / Magic Power (429)

Hyrkan did not express any joy. He simply put all of his level-up points into strength., then closed the stat window. If anyone looked, it would seem that Hyrkan was pressed in terms of time.

Dudududu!

In response to Hyrkan’s urgency, the sound of fire roared out, and Hyrkan turned towards the origin of the sound.

Boom, boom!

Hyrkan shut his mouth tightly as he heard the continued explosions.

‘The party I saw a while ago must be here.’

The thundering sound of magic was quite appropriate for the high-level hunting ground Hyrkan was currently in.

“Ehew.”

Hyrkan let out a sigh and dismantled the Devil Goat he had just caught. He unskinned the goat with impeccable skill, only taking about 20 or so seconds. Even after that, Hyrkan continued to dismantle its body before the goat’s body fully melted away.

‘No jewels.’

After checking if a jewel had dropped, Hyrkan converted the bones and skin into crafting coins. He then turned the Golem back into mud and quickly departed. His four Skeleton Warriors quickly followed along, like baby ducks and their mother.

Not too long after that…

“Hm? There’s still an ice-cream here.”

One player discovered traces of Hyrkan. The player wearing deep green armor waved his hands, and his allies quickly gathered around him.

A total of 7 players.

“Looks like someone was just here.”

They looked at the melting body of a dead monster and the nearby traces of battle.

“What’s that pile of mud over there?”

They had keen observation skills. Having played Warlord for over a year, they were at a much higher level than other players that had started playing at the same time. In Warlord, you needed skills to survive, and keen observation skill was one of them. Being able to analyze a battlefield from traces of battle was one of the few ways to develop skills to deal with sudden, unforeseen situations.

“It doesn’t look like magic. Golem Summon maybe?”

“Golem?”

It did not take long for them to piece together what had happened.

“Is there a Golem summoning necromancer nearby?”

“Necromancer?”

They went a bit further in their speculations.

“Hahoe Mask Hyrkan?”

Like talking about a Hollywood celebrity, they mentioned his name with casualty.

“Shoot. We would’ve seen him if we had come just a bit earlier.”

“So Hahoe Mask Hyrkan really is hunting in the Sura Canyon. I’ve only heard the rumors, and never seen him in person.”

“I wanted to see him fight, what a shame.”

“I’m a huge fan. I hope we can run into him again.”

One of them then made a square with his fingers and pointed towards the pile of mud used for Hyrkan’s Golem Summoning.

“Click!”