I was shocked as well but before I could correct her, Leo entered.

Everyone greeted him with a "Good morning senior" some in a disrespectful manner.
"Holly, come with me." He said straight to the point. He didn't wait for me to stand up as he just left the homeroom.

I felt hurt, but with that, people won't believe in that stupid rumor.
"Holly did you-"

"I'll be back." I said quickly. Carol just sat there.

Before I passed the door, I heard Kelly say,
"I told you so."

••••••••••••••••

Friday 8:14am
There was nothing to say as we went to the principal's office. Leo looked as serious as ever. He opened the door.
Alex didn't bother to look back as he sat like a boss in the visitor chair; one leg crossed over the other,arms crossed, back leaned back- like he owned the place.

Principal Brian pointed to the seat next to Alex. I sat down. Leo stood slightly at the back but in between us.
"Alright." Mr Brian cleared his throat. "When I came to school this morning, I kept hearing about a broken drone and someone being Leo's girlfriend, someone who got mayonnaise stuck in his nose and one where the football team had a fight.
I'm sure those last two rumors have nothing to do with the both of you."

He continued. " I had some students in here to tell me what happened. But one's story was quite different from the other"

Alex licked his dry lips.

Principal Brian rested his arms on his table and looked at me.
"One said, that you broke Alex's drone, lied about it, attempted to fight Emma and slapped Alex which resulted in him slapping you back. You called our safety prefect here.."

Principal Brian gave Leo a short glance.
"'Babe' . To come and help you solve the problem you caused"

I really wanted to say something but had nothing in me.

Principal Brian looked at Alex.
"The other story is the same, except Holly didn't break the drone but you were trying to blame her for it, forcing her to fix your drone. She slapped you because you were embarrassing her and you slapped her back, with or without a book, a bag or something...the rumors just gets twisted. "

" A book" I said.

Alex shifted to be more comfortable.
"Emma bullied her and you encouraged her. In the process uploading this dating rumor. You also disrespected your seniors, both Leo and Sarah."

There was a short silence.
" Now, with all this said. I can now say with full accuracy that both of you are both wrong."

"Whether she broke the drone or not, I want her to fix it. She had responsibility over it " Alex said.

" Even if that's true, you had no right to slap her back. But you were smart to do it with a book, you maybe strong headed but you're not an idiot. Neither did you have the right to bully her like that in public."

" Since Holly has come to this school, I haven't heard a single complaint from any teacher or students unlike most of you. So in my respectful opinion, I don't believe she broke your drone."

The Worst Journey Of High SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara