The Trash Talker

Friday 1:12am
Author's POV
The party was beginning to end, only seniors remaining. Most were starting to leave, some stayed behind still drunk on beer, while others decided to go to the waterfall without Grayson's permission.

Was the waterfall even part of his property?

Who cared?

Besides Grayson was being pursued down by his crazy-obsessed secret admire, Eileen.
Who is no so secret now that we know her.

Leo walked towards the gate and went down the road, passing cars to find his own. He was in the middle; neither sober, nor drunk.

He could still drive.

"Hey Leo, you driving home?"

That beautiful, luring voice; it was Maria. The most beautiful senior in his set. Probably the most beautiful in the whole school. Curves in all the right places, straight shoulder length black hair, long eyelashes, puffy pink lips and beautiful emerald eyes-
'just like Holly's', he thought.

While dressed in a black gown that didn't get passed her knees.

She was a spoilt teenager and yet managed to become the Head Girl of Able Brighton College.
Oh, there were so many she could trance with her beauty.
Leo fell for it once.
"Yeah. Wanna come?" Leo said with a smug smirk.

"Sure." She said in a low voice as she went to the passenger car door and got in.
He joined her and they looked at each other for a short time.
Leo looked down at her puffy pink lips. He looked back at her eyes as Maria shifted close to him to start off the make out session.
"Tap! Tap!"

Leo looked at his car window. He sighed tiredly at the person who interrupted them.
Leo winded down his window only to be face to face with the trash talker.
His trash talker.
"

Hey. We driving home or what? It's..." He checked his watch. "1:30 in the morning."

Leo rubbed his eyes. Maria rolled hers and got out of the car, making sure not to show her face to the interrupter and sashayed away to meet a group of seniors near a sports car.
The interrupter still looked at her, mostly at her behind before looking back at his older brother.
"You weren't gonna leave me behind, were you?" He asked him.

"So what if I will Harry? You go back just the way you came. Get in." Leo said as he smashed his car key into the car ignition and turned it on.
Harry quickly got in the passenger's seat, still smelling Maria's perfume.

He didn't hate it.

They drove away from Grayson's house.
"Who was that chick? The one that got out of our car." Harry asked.

"My car." Leo corrected.

"Whatever. Who is she? Your girlfriend?" 

"A classmate." Leo said, taking a left turn.

" And the other one? A junior I presume?"

" That's none of your business. Her status or information doesn't mean anything to you, because you will have nothing to do with her." Leo said.