The Party Fiasco

Friday 9:17pm
My guilt left me when I saw what stood before me.

A beautiful duplex house decorated with colourful ribbons and had party lights shining from it's windows.
I could see people dancing to the loud booming music inside while others lingered outside chatting or drinking down refreshments.

I gawked at it for seconds until a couple pushed me to the side.
"What are you waiting for girl! Go party!!" The girl shouted at me before entering the house with her date.

I walked towards the front porch while avoiding balloons and party strings on the ground and entered the house.

My eyes widened at the sight and I immediately covered my ears to prevent the loud music from bursting my ear drums.
I saw many faces from school and others I didn't even knew existed. A DJ was in charge of the songs, there was a huge disco ball at the center of the ceiling and everyone dancing like there was no tomorrow.
I started to look for Carol and Nicki by asking people where they were. Some ignored me, some shrugged and some shouted "NO!" at my face.

"Those two?! Nope! Woohoo!!" Angel, the girl that didn't like me, called out to me because of the loud music.

She didn't pay much attention to me as she went back to dancing with Henry, the jerk himself that was flirting with Jessica the last time.

The place was crowded as people were pushing me around so I went to the bar, resting on the counter.
The bar attender, who surprisingly was one of my classmates, was busy refilling the freezer with cans of coke. He didn't notice my face. I decided to order a can of coke.
"I saw the game yesterday. You played really well."

The voice was so close that I had to look to my right.
"Yeah you did well too Zoe."

I'm sorry...Zoe?!
I wanted to walk up to her and drag her ear, while screaming, "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO SCHOOL FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS??!!" into her ear but then, I remembered Leo's words:
"Just clean it up. I'll make sure she gets her own part of her punishment. Please, trust me."

Trust him. And I did that by sitting my ass back down and listening to more of thier conversation.
He continued. "Nicki must have been a good leader with you guys. Your routine got us pumped up!" The boy said.

They sat only a seat away, with the boy's back turned to me while talking to Zoe, who wore a handless green crop top, with a shiny silver miniskirt and her hair packed in two buns.
I began to assume that the boy was Daniel. 

When she rested on the bar counter, trying to get close to him, a girl who had her hair in a messy but cute bun, just bumped in and kissed Daniel on the cheek. Zoe rolled her eyes.
Nicki continued to talk with Daniel completely opting Zoe out of the conversation.
I stood up from my chair and walked over to the three.

"Nicki!" I called.

Nicki looked back.
"Hey Holly!" Daniel said with his usual huge smile.

Zoe looked at me.
I glared at Zoe and she left the bar. Nicki rolled her eyes at Zoe's back before she disappeared into the dancing crowd.
"Holly! Where have you been?! I called you so many times!" She said.

She hugged me and I hugged her back.
"I had to take care of something important!" I said.

"What?! I can't hear you over this loud music!"