four; magic bullet

Start from the beginning

Lydia tilts her head side to side. "I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Allison frowns in confusion, causing Lydia to scoff. "Hello, snow white! Do it with him with a condom."

Allison scoffs, "Are you kidding? After one date?"

"Don't be a total prude." Lydia says.

Kennedy looks at Allison, "Give him a little taste." She winks flirtatiously.

Allison looks down in thought. "Well, I mean, how much is a little taste?" She asks, blush spreading across her cheeks.

Lydia looks over. "Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?" Kennedy hated to talk about Scott, especially when giving his girlfriend sexual advice, but, Allison was also her friend.

Allison sighs, "Well, he's just different. When I first moved here, I had a plan," Allison waves her hands up, "No boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But," Kennedy watches Allison smile softly, "Then I met him, and he was different." Blush creeps up the Argents cheeks. "I don't know. Can't explain it."

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine."Lydia chirps.

The two brunettes turn their heads to the Martin. "What?"

Lydia doesn't answer. "We'll tell you what to do." Lydia grabs Kennedy's hand, pulling her closer. "When's he coming over?"

"Right after school." Allison replies. Kennedy thinks over what Lydia said.

Kennedy sighs, "Come here," Grabbing Allison's hand, Kennedy pulls her back down the stairs, towards the side out of everyones way. Lydia follows, intrigued. "A little taste is kinda like a tease, like a trailer to a movie." She begins, placing her bag down.

Lydia smirks, "Kennedy Stallard, did you finally jump somebody's bones?" She gasps. Kennedy brings her lip between her teeth, and Lydia practically squeals, "Who was it!?" The Martin asks.

"It was some guy who was visiting Beacon Hills for the summer." Kennedy lied. "I needed a distraction after Jackson, and I decided it was time." She looks down in thought, remembering the night perfectly.

"Well? Was he cute?" Lydia asks.

Kennedy smiles, "Really cute," She adds. "Anywho," The two look back at Allison who stands still. "A little taste is like, you're so close to each other, and he has no idea how far you're going to go." Kennedy steps close to Allison, her breath grazing the Argent's cheek. Kennedy trails her hand up Allisons arm, before tracing her collar bone. "You're in control, even when you let him think he's in control." Allison sucks in a heavy breath as Kennedy leans close to her ear, her lips brushing against it. "You're the predator, playing with your prey,"

The bell rings, students erupting through the halls of Beacon Hills High. Allison pulls away from Kennedy, who nonchalantly grabs her bag. "Spicy." Lydia giggles, winking at Kennedy. "I'll text you," Kennedy and Lydia kiss eachothers cheeks, parting ways.

Stiles stands by the front door of the school, waiting for the brunette to walk out. When she does, he rushes to follow her. "What took you so long?" He asks.

"I was talking to Lydia and Allison," Kennedy shrugs, adjusting her bag. "So, are we studying english or econ?"

"What'd you get on the math test?" He asks her, sending a knowing look. Kennedy sends him a playful glare, "Exactly."

The two crawl into the Jeep, Kennedy groaning as she leans back in her seat. "So, I was talking to Danny, and he and I were talking about the winter formal-"

"That things not for another like, forever." Stiles mutters as he starts the engine.

"And? I'm going to need to plan my entire rest of the year accordingly so I look cute when I show up, single and independent." She replies. "Last year, I came with Jackson. If I'm not going to have a date, I need to look like I am my own date-"