Chapter 7

There are times that happiness may feel like the most difficult to accomplish. There are moments that we chase it endlessly yet end up not even being able to touch it for a second and then there are other times where you aren't even thinking or looking for it and it just comes and finds you.

Happiness sure was like a playful creature that liked messing with what individuals desired yet was something that no one could get mad at no matter how many tricks it was to pull on them. All just welcome it and accept it when it comes and long to see her like a dear friend, each time it is to come by.  And lately, it was sure keeping you company often.

Through small little moments like this one, you felt the happiness present within you. A peace that made you live and love this simple moment way more.

The smile hadn't faded from your lips from the moment Sira and Taehyung had come over, joining you and Jungkook who were waiting for them for breakfast. Silly conversations had started taking place while eating some of the delicious stuff Jungkook had brought, all feeling comfortable in each other presence despite the fact that there existed a new person around you this time, as you had asked Daniel to join you for breakfast, feeling bad to leave him out.

However, he hadn't participated much in any conversation. He mostly was just keeping quiet and observing making you think that he was just trying to get to know the new people around him. But even if he wanted to participate, the conversations you had opened sure didn't leave much space for a stranger to take part in.

"I can't believe you have slept with more women than you can count on your fingers." Sira expressed her shock over TaeHyung's statement which he ended up saying after the conversation somehow had drifted to relationships. 

A statement he seemed to regret a bit as he saw the shocked face of his girlfriend looking at him.

"It's okay, that may mean just eleven. It still is a small number." Jungkook tried to save him but he only ended up getting a death stare by Sira for interrupting, thing that made Jungkook slightly choke on the food he was eating.

"Why are you trying to cover for him? Am I some hysteric girl or something? I was just surprised slightly, that's all. It doesn't matter to me with how many he has slept, just he better not sleep with any other while in a relationship with me." Sira threw her eyes towards Taehyung with a smile and he felt as if her words were a warning in a way, and that made him sweat under his collar and feel the need to change the conversation.

"Now now, I don't believe any of us would cheat. In case one falls out of love, it's better to just discuss it first and foremost. Or so I believe." You left your point of view to be heard and they all seemed to agree before Jungkook took the conversation to the place it had begun.

" Meeting up with someone alone that was your ex  though is still a reason to get bothered over." He insisted as he was the one that had opened this conversation when asked about where Areum was and there he hadn't lost the chance to complain.

"Ah, the dark knight sure seems Jealous. That's refreshing to see." Sira teased him, making Jungkook now give her a bothered look while you and Taehyung Just started laughing.

"You sure seem to suit each other." Daniel suddenly murmured gaining everyone's attention as he hadn't spoken a word from the moment he had taken his seat at the table.

"Who?"

"Ah, this may sound wrong but...Miss Sira and Mr. Jungkook seem really compatible." He reluctantly uttered his opinion, knowing well that Sira was Taehyung's girlfriend and not Jungkook's from what he had heard till that moment.

His words cause the atmosphere to grow stiff for a second, the intensity that took over Taehyung's face being way too obvious to miss. You could swear if looks could kill, Daniel would have been slaughtered by now.