Chapter 62

Sira had welcomed Nari into their apartment with a smile and had cooked for her something quick after she has claimed that she had yet to have had dinner. And after that, she had made sure to prepare the guest room for her and had wished her a good sleep, once she had excused herself to sleep, leaving her washing the dishes as Taehyung stood by the kitchen's door, as silent as he was from the moment Nari had joined them inside his apartment.

"You don't agree with what I did, now do you?" Sira finally managed to ask him about what she had understood from the first moment that other woman had stepped inside and had introduced herself to her.

"We share this place and you do have the right to keep a guest over...it's that I don't understand why her? You know- What she said earlier about her being one of my one night stands was... not a joke." Taehyung hesitated to speak of that truth for it filled him with fear that his past doing would come and hurt the feelings of his current girlfriend somehow. 

"I know it was not a joke. Your awkward behaviour was more than enough to justify her statement." She looked over her shoulder at him as she spoke then grabbed the last plate she had and placed it under the running water to rinse it clean.

"If you knew then why you allowed her to stay! Sira, she is not a good person, she has been making trouble for me and-"

"If that is so then why am I finding out about that just now?" Her question froze his thoughts for he instantly became aware that the fact that he had not mentioned this to her, would come to backfire.

"Look Tae. I behaved well because that is what kind of person I am and that has nothing to do with what kind of person she is. It's only one night and she came to our door with nowhere to go. I would do as much for anyone. However, if I am to be honest, I AM bothered but the person I am bothered with is not her." Sira placed away from the last dish and grabbed the small towel near the sink, patting her hands dry as she admitted her real feelings.

"Babe, I swear nothing is going on. I am not in contact with her or anything. It's been years since I last saw her and you know how I used to be. It was only a one-night stand and I never even liked her." Taehyung walked up to her and took hold of her shoulders, turning her around to face him, for the more he kept facing her back, the more scared he was getting.

He looked at her with a pleading gaze, for he sure felt desperate to be believed but Sira's face remained pretty serious, unlike earlier when Nari was around that she was pretty cheerful.

 "You are not getting it, aren't you?"She replied as she brought her hands and pushed away his that were still holding her shoulders.

"I don't care about your past. I accepted you once with it and I will never judge you for it. I don't care with how many you have slept or how many you have loved, for as long as you are with me and love me and only me right now. But I do care about the gap we have Tae. And if you keep hiding things from me, that gap will start growing instead of narrowing. Can't you see? How these small things could possibly drive us apart? Can't you understand how it makes me feel when I find out that once again I have been left out of something that as you mentioned, has been bothering you? Am I not good enough yet for you to share your troubles with me?!" Sira's tone of voice started getting higher and higher as she spoke, her poker face breaking slowly, to show a mixture of anger and sadness, that left Taehyung speechless before her glassy eyes.

"I know...I know I have a long way to go still...just like with Y/N, I know you are from the people that keep to themselves and I may not be the person that can solve everything but I wish someone would realize how it makes me feel when you all tend to leave me out of things...Will I ever be someone good enough for you to willingly share your burdens with me Tae? Tell me honestly. Do I even have a chance or am I hoping in vain? Better let me know now so I come to terms with it." Her words felt like slices in his chest for he could tell that she had been hurt by his behaviour and this was only a small drop in her already filled cup.