tsukishima x reader

Start from the beginning

    What's weird is why am I curious? Aside from the fact that I really just learned about him, there's nothing else that interests me. He's someone who radiates nothing at all, but how are girls so attracted to him? 

    "Oh, (Y/n)-chan! Chitsu-chan!" I turn to the familiar voice, seeing Hitoka approaching us. "I'm surprised to see you here." She tells me and I nod in agreement.

    "Chitsu dragged me here when I was about to skip class." I answer truthfully, hearing Hitoka chuckle awkwardly. "Why are you here though?"

    "Oh, I'm a part of the volleyball team. I'm the newest manager, and those boys.." She pointed to the court, and I find Kageyama with Hinata, Yamaguchi and the blonde pocky stick. "They're from the team, I'm here to log about their performance."

    "Does that make something amazing? If you write it down?" Chitsu asks Hitoka, taking continuous bites of her bread. 

    "It doesn't necessarily do anything awesome, but it helps us to just monitor their abilities.. and endurance. Just like Tsukishima-kun." She explains, eyes going to the boys who are picking fights with each other. 

    Hmm, Tsukishima looks like a sadistic asshole. Wait, he really is. I can sense it. "Don't mind (Y/n), she's sensing weird things again." I keep a stoic expression, letting out a sigh as I walk away. "Where are you going?"

    "Classroom." I shortly answer, waving my hand as I walked away from the two girls.

     I really shouldn't have came along, but I don't do much as Chitsu's best friend so this is the least that I could do for her. No matter how uninterested in things I can be, I don't want to be a jerk and hurt my friends. That's the only thing that I can do.

    When I got back to class, there wasn't anyone around so it was fine. I just took a nap to pass time. My nap could've been sleep if only Chitsu wasn't so into that pretty setter. I'm kind of envious, she found something she enjoys.

    Kageyama.. he's someone that argues with Hinata a lot. But, he's only like that to Springy, and he's pretty kind to others. We don't interact much but I somehow almost find it fun when he's around, it's because he makes Chitsu smile.

    The only thing I'd smile for is whenever Chitsu comes over to my house to hang out. I won't smile unless she shows me food. I think I sound pretty weird, but that's just me. A foodie, who keeps saying she looks fat but won't make efforts to slim down.

    I woke up to the sound of knocking on my desk. It's the teacher. I slightly bow my head, rubbing my eyes and shaking my head to wake myself up. My irregular sleeping habits.. the teacher didn't scold me though.

    I've had insomnia for the longest time that's why I'm mostly tired. I don't like going around too much because my endurance is as short as a pocky stick. It's because of my insomnia that my body clock just flipped.

    "(Y/n), how about you rest in the infirmary?" The teacher suggests, making me contemplate between staying to listen and going to the infirmary to sleep. "(Y/n)?"

    I shake my head slowly, blinking my eyes when I felt sleepy. "I-I'll stay.. Sorry for interrupting your class." I apologize, and she just smiled at me.

    I slap my cheeks with my hands, taking deep breaths to stay awake. I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of class. Even though I have trouble with my sleep, I should stay alert in class. That's the one thing that I should do correctly.