The Great Reveal

With Deku.

Deku spent the next 8 hours making and perfecting the plan. While Midoryia was doing that Bakugo was sharpening the knives,sword, and scythe for the both of them.

On the flip side

The class was sulking and upset about their friends disappearance. Constantly asking the teacher for updates while he was busy. The pro heros and officers were investigating the areas and finally came to a good conclusion.

It was finally 8:00pm

Deku and the bunch sat down and began to watch.

"I'm just going to start this off bluntly. How did you let the 2 strongest in the hero course get kidnapped?" The media asked. Aziawa was freshened up and sitting on the desk with microphones. Besides him was principal Nezu. "We have a hypothesis as to how they got kidnapped. One of the villains has a compression quirk and most of compressed them before they could fight back" principal Nezu replied.

"Why would the villains kidnap the 2?"
"We believe they are trying to convince them to be villains. No need to worry the 2 are very stubborn on being heros" principal Nezu replied.

The sentence made Deku and Bakugo laugh as well as shigaraki.

"And what will happen if they do choose to become villains?" "They won't." Aziawa said trying to compress his welling up anger. "How are the parents of the 2 dealing with this?" "Careful with your words, their parents died last year. That's what's striving them to be heros" Aziawa said accidentally letting his anger slip. The crowd gasped a bit but then went back to asking questions. "Do any of you have a lead to where they are?" "No we have officers currently investigating that" Nezu said.

"What a liar. He doesn't do well coveri it up" Midoryia spat. "What do you mean?" Shigaraki asked. "The way he replied, his voice change, his eyes and the way he adjusted himself showed he lied. They have a lead on us" Midoryia replied. "How exactly do you know" Kurogiri asked. "Im the best liar out there it's obvious when someone lies to the public." Midoryia laughed. "That's not a good thing" Bakugo laughed as he handed Midoryia his weapons. They were freshly sharp, could cut through anything.

"It is when your a vigilante" Midoryia laughed.

"When will you rescue them?" "As soon as we have a lead" principal Nezu replied.

"That means they plan attacking tonight. Get ready Kachaan we got ourselves a battle" Midoryia said getting up. "Do you have a guess to when they're gonna attack?" Shigaraki asked. "Chances are right after the meeting is over so 39 minutes." Midoryia replied as he grabbed his new suit.

It was a literal suit the tie and everything. It had secret compartments like the other one. It was black and white and was made to not be cut through able as well as supporting the muscles. Midoryia grabbed his mask In hand ready. Bakugo also had a suit, it was black and red. Like Midoryia's it also had secret compartments and can't get cut through. After dressing they both walked out.

"You 2 look ready" Kurogiri laughed. "Today is all mights death day, might as well look nice while killing him" Midoryia laughed. Midoryia's eyes were full of such determination to kill it made the others scared. Since their identities were about to be revealed they didn't need the hats anymore.

The continued to watch the live news of Aziawa and Nezu.
It was clear Aziawa was having a hard time staying composed as he lashed out on them a couple times.

"We are going to infiltrate their base and take the 2 back do I make myself clear?" All might said. He was in a room with a bunch of other pros and police. "Yes sir!" The other yelled. It was currently 9:00pm. The meeting finished...