USJ

With Midoryia

Midoryia then did exactly he said he would do. He slept for 5 hours. Woke up unfroze time and went back to sleep. It was perfect.

The boys both then woke up at 6. Getting ready in the morning took a while and even though school started at 8:30am sometimes waking up at 7 wouldn't be enough.

Midoryia took a nice shower and took his time getting dressed. Then he ate breakfast grabbed his stuff and was ready. That took up the entire 2 hours. Now it was 8:00am

The boys knew what to expect that day and are full of anticipation.  All might, might die! That was enough to make them happy. They walked their way to school and went to the classroom where  they talked for a while. Soon the whole class came and Aziawa.

"Hello class. Today we are going to be training at the USJ. I hope your ready. The training there will be intense" Aziawa said with a small smirk. Midoryia and Bakugo knew what was actually coming. "Alright get ready were going on a bus" Aziawa said as he got their uniforms out.

Everyone got ready and boarded the bus. Bakugo sat next to Midoryia and they talked the whole time. They could barley talk about what was going to happen at the USJ cause of cameras and people. It would be too risky.

Soon they made it to the USJ where pro hero 13 was. "Hello everyone I'm 13. Today I'm going to be training you" she said. "Woah look they even got fake villains!" Kaminari said.

Bakugo and Midoryia were ready.

"Wait. Those are real villains. They must've broken in some how" Aziawa said.  "Protect the kids I'll go fight"

"Aziawa your an underground hero don't you think that's risky" Midoryia shouted trying to convince his teacher to not attack. He just didn't want him to interfere with the actual plan. "All might isn't here" Bakugo whispered. "Yeah I know" Midoryia whispered back. "Heros have to learn to adapt to situations!" Aziawa said as he jumped into a couple thugs. Everyone tried to run to get help when suddenly the purple mist stopped them.

Midoryia and Bakugo had to play an act. "What do you want with us" Bakugo spat. "Nothing from you child. Your just the hostages" Kurogiri said playing along with the act. Suddenly Bakugo and Midoryia were transported out as well as everyone else.

"Was this apart of the plan?" Midoryia asked as he shook his head. "Eh I guess so" Bakugo replied. They were right next to shigaraki, hand cuffed. "I guess we're the hostages for all might to come" Midoryia laughed. "I guess so." Bakugo said. "Psst you 2. Watch how a real villain kills all might" shigaraki said.

Iida managed to escape and ran to all might.

"All might sir! Come help please! The villains, they're attacking the USJ!" Iida screamed at all might. All might quickly ran with Iida to the USJ and called for back up.

The big Nomu was a jet-black color with a bird head and exposed brain. He stood like a body guard to shigaraki, he was there to kill all might.

Aziawa grabbed shigaraki trying to rescue the 2 hostage students. "Are you 2 able to break out??" Aziawa yelled out to them. "No! The cuffs are too strong and I can't even move" Midoryia yelled back. He wasn't lying. Shigaraki grabbed Aziawa's elbow causing it to disintegrate. Chunks of skin began to fall off. Then the Nomu took it from there breaking Aziawa's bones like twigs.

Then all might came through. He wasn't smiling...

"The league. I want you to give me my students back now" all might said through an angry glare. Midoryia and Bakugo were doing everything in their power to not laugh or smile at all. They found it pathetic how he couldn't see their act.

"I say a fair trade. You die and the students live" shigaraki said. All might launched at shigaraki but the Nomu grabbed him before he got the chance. He squeezed at his stomach which for some odd reason made All might scream more than when anything else was grabbed. There must be a weakness associated with that spot. That's what Deku picked up..

The Nomu held all might tight and just as all might was about to get severely hurt someone stopped it. It was Todoroki. He froze the Nomu the Nomu was now stuck.

But then Kurogiri opened a warp portal and all might was stuck in-between 2 while being grabbed on his weak spot. All might ended up screaming his way out of it. Todoroki froze the warp guy and now he couldn't move. Shigaraki could only watch.

All might then pushed behind his limits and punched the Nomu with over 100% of his power and in calculated hits. The Nomu ended up getting shot out of the building. The villains then retreated leaving Bakugo and Midoryia. Other pros arrived and helped all the students in the after math. only 1 person was severely injured and that was Aziawa.

Bakugo and Midoryia were freed from the handcuffs and went to help out. "Tsk the plan didn't work ugh" Midoryia thought to himself as he put on a facade of worry.

After that they went back to UA and were sent home early.

"It seems we have a traitor among us." Principal Nezu said as the pro heros/ teachers were in the conference room. They were in the middle of a meeting. "What?! Really!? How?" Present mic asked. "There's no way the league would've been able to know we were planning to go to the USJ unless they have a little faker in here." Principal Nezu explained. "Who are we suspecting?" Aziawa asked, he was in bandages all over. "Currently we have no suspects. All we know there is someone leaking information. I trust everyone in this room and in the hero courses." Principal Nezu replied. "Okay then. So keep an eye out for suspicious behavior with the other students?" All might asked. "Correct. The students in the hero course all strive to be heros. I've seen it myself none of them would even be able to do such an evil thing" principal Nezu replied. "Okay sir" the staff agreed.

Who would've known the actual traitors were among class 1-A. The top 2 students at that. No one else knew.

The next day.

"I wonder who is going to come in and  teach  the class today" a pink skinned girl said to a brown haired girl. "Yeah me too. The teacher looked pretty hurt yesterday" the brown haired girl replied.

Then walked in a fully bandaged Aziawa. "Your here?!?!" The pink haired girl yelled. "Heros don't get breaks. Anyways calm down" Aziawa snapped. She sat down. "I have news. Despite being attacked by the USJ we are still going to hold the sports festival. It'll be next week" Aziawa said. "Don't you think that's risky. The villains are on high alert" Iida said in a chopping motion. "I said that too but the school says it's a way to say that we are stronger, and this year security will be more beefed up so there's no need to worry" Aziawa replied. Iida sat back down in stress.

Everyone else was excited though.

Flash forwards.

Bakugo and Midoryia still got missions like they always do.

The next week.
Sports festival day.
Wednesday.