Training

With Midoryia and Bakugo

The 2 teenage boys walked to the same alleyway where they found a man with hands all over sitting with Kurogiri. He had sickly pale skin and light blue hair, his eyes were crimson red. His skin was dry.. "your finally here." Shigaraki said. "Yeah. I'm assuming we're going back to your base for this training?" Midoryia grinned. "Correct. Master watched you today, great job with those bullies it seems your already greatly trained"  shigaraki said as a portal opened up.

They walked in. "What's your quirks?" Kurogiri asked as they appeared at the base. It was dimly lit. "My quirk is explosions. I secrete a nitroglycerin like substance, once heated it explodes from the palm of my hands" Bakugo explained as he made some explosions. "That's cool. What about you?" Kurogiri asked pointing to Deku. The portal had closed and now they were all seated. "I.... I'm quirkless. I learned how to fight because of that and grew some muscle" Midoryia said looking away. "Hmm if you prove yourself worthy we can get you a quirk. But it seems your also strong without one." All for one said through the computer. Deku looked up in shock. "Really?? How?" Deku asked. "My quirk allows me to steal and transfer quirks. If you train well enough I will give you a quirk I see fit." All for one continued. "So you can give Deku a quirk? Why don't you give your members more quirks then?" Bakugo asked. "Most humans only have a capacity of 1 quirk. Giving them 2 could result in them going into a vegetable state. The quirk would have no use." All for one explained. "Ohh" Bakugo said. "Anyways, Izuku Midoryia. If you train well enough I will give you the quirk. Do you accept?" All for one said. "Why not? It'd be cool to fight quirkless and use my quirk whenever I needed to. It'd throw off the heros whenever they tried to stop me thinking I'm using a quirk" Deku laughed. "I like your style. Heros fighting quirkless is not even real. If you fight them without a quirk and win everyone will be puzzled as to what it is not knowing it's your strength alone. Everyone would fear you. As for you Bakugo. I want you to learn to fight quirkless as well." All for one said. "I already know how to fight quirkless" Bakugo smirked. "Splendid. I will train you 2 to perfection. Soon everyone will know your names as one of the strongest villain duos of all time!" All for one cheered. "Great when do we start" Deku asked. "Today! I know you brought clothes so go change in that room and come out when your ready. I'll then have Kurogiri guide you to the training room" all for one said.

The 2 boys  walked into the room, they had stalls. They changed and walked out. Deku was wearing sweat pants and a shirt. Bakugo was wearing the same. They walked out all ready.

"I hope you 2 are ready. After 2 weeks of proper training you'll have missions. Also. After today's training please meet back here. I have something important to tell you 2" all for one said. "Alright sir" Deku chirped. Kurogiri led them to a training room. It was huge, the ground and walls were purely cement no windows nothing it was likely they were underground.

"Okay Deku. I want you to attack  Bakugo in any form. Bakugo I want you to deflect whatever his attack is" Kurogiri said. "Alright" Deku said as he stood across from Bakugo.  Deku put on a friendly gaze, it truly held a rage and anger so high that no one would even think he could hold that much. He walked up to Bakugo confusing the both of them. "What?" Kurogiri said. Deku continued until.... He walked by Bakugo's shoulder when he suddenly swept his legs from beneath him and grabbed his arms. It was so sudden Bakugo didn't even know what to do. Kurogiri was just as shocked. How could someone who appeared so innocent release such a powerful rage and attack...

"Impressive. You used your friendly gaze to throw off Bakugo but at the last second you attack like a wolf attacking it's prey" Kurogiri applauded. "Thanks I trained a lot to be able to do that" Deku smiled. "Tsk you threw me off Deku. Smart" Bakugo said getting back up and dusting himself off. "Alright Bakugo chances are Deku isn't the only one who knows of a trick like that. You need to learn to pick up an aura someone gives off. While Deku had a facade of innocence if you focused well enough you could sense the offness about that smile." Kurogiri explained. "Hmm right" Bakugo said.