🐱neko y/n?!🐱

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"oh. nononono this is your fault blondie,"

"HAAA HOW?"

"i had to push you out the way of the blast and then we both got hit,"

"IT'S STILL YOU FAULT YOU PIECE OF SH!T!"

"HOW TELL ME HOW BLONDIE?" you and katsuki walked into the dorms with momo, ochaco, hanta, denki, eijiro and tsuyu looking at you with shock written on their faces. you had h/c cat ears and tail. and Katsuki had ash blond ears and a tail. and you're not going to lie. you looked hot/cute.[depends on you]

"guys? what happened to the both of you?" asked momo.

"awww you guys look so cute," said ochaco.

"SHUT UP ROUND FACE!"

"shut up blondie. my ears hurt now," you said rubbing them.

"but seriously what happened?"

"yeah, you guys are basically neko's now,"

"SHUT UP ROUND FACE!"

"Katsuki calm down just tell us what happened," said Eijiro.

"okay so basically we were patrolling and then a robbery started to happen and while we were trying to fight the robber he hit me and blondie with a blast and these appeared out of nowhere," you said pointing at your ears and tail.

"who long will it last?" asked hanta.

"apparently it will last a week,"

"woah that's kinda long don't you think?"

"nope. i can handle. i'm the avatar remember? have you seen my boyfriend?"

"oh. he's not here. he in his room. i think he's studying,"

"as always then," you whispered. "i'm gonna go to him them I'll see you guys later,"

"bye,"

"bye y/n,"

"have a goodnight,"

"thank you," you walk up the stairs and knock on your boyfriends door. 

"come on it's open," you open the door and see your boyfriend on his bed with a book in his hand, covering his face.

"hey babe,"

"o hey y/n- eh what happened to you? are you ok?" he asked putting the book on the table behind him, motioning for you to sitting on his laps. you walked over and sat down on them. he put his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"me and blondie got hit by a quirk while we were patrolling,"

"oh really? and then you got the ears and the tail?"

"yep. they appeared after we captured the robber,"

"huh,"

"please don't stare. i feel really weird," you said covering your face. izuku turned you around so that you could face. he pulled down your s/t hands.

"you don't need to feel weird baby. i think you look really cute/hot. can i touch them?"

"yeah but they're really sensitive,"

"okay i won't do it hard," you snickered.

"when do you ever do things hard?"

"y/n shut up," he stroked the outer line of your left h/c cat ear. you whimpered at the sudden contact. izuku pulled his hands away. "puppy? did i hurt you? i'm so sorry,"

"nope you can still touch them if you want it's fine,"

"ah okay," he put his hand back and was stroking outer line of your right cat ear. him stroking them slowly and nicely was putting you in a sleepy daze. you started to purr too. you feel asleep on his shoulder and he kissed your forehead. "goodnight puppy,"