👋👋when you meet again👋👋

"today we have a new student coming into our class, she was meant to come last year but personal issues got in the way of that so she's coming in this year," said shota.

"wow. a new girl?"

"i wonder if she's nice?"

"maybe she's really strong?"

"if she's in our class she must be,"

"bet she's like all you extras,"

"babe. that's not nice,"

"hah! i don't care,"

"i wonder what her quirk has?"

"maybe she has big boobs and a big ass," [yall don't know how uncomfortable it was to right that bit. i feel sick]

"i didn't finish," said shota. everyone hushed up. "i expect you all to be respectful and nice to her,"

"yes mr aizawa," the class said.

"oh. and also she has a request its to fight all of you like togata did when you were first years," he said. "so put on your pe uniforms and meet me and her in gym gamma," he said and left. the classroom burst into voices. all of them wondered who this mysterious girl is and why she wanted to fight the best class in the hero course[cuz you best girl duh].

*time skip*

class 2a has gathered in gym gamma waiting for shota and this mysterious new girl. the doors burst and you walked confidently behind shota towards your new class mates. you had your f/c jumbo braids down and you were wearing ua pe uniform. you stood in front of them bowed your head.

"wassup? i'm y/n l/n. it's nice to meet you. if you have any questions, i can answer them. but they better not be fucking racist or sexist. oh midoriya, kirishima. hey,"

"l-l/n hi," said izuku. 

'i guess this is what she meant by seeing her soon,'

"hey l/n. how's it been?" 

"wait you know her?" mina asked.

"yeah. i met them like two weeks ago. they were in a beauty supply store getting stuff for eri," you said.

"excuse me miss. i am tenya ida and i have question," 

"aight. and you don't need to say miss. just y/n is chill," you said.

"ah yes. my apologies," he started. "y/n why do you want to fight us? isn't that irrational if you barely know us and our quirks?"

"well. i do kind know your quirks and i just wanna do it i guess. but if you don't wanna, you don't have to," you said. "i don't wanna make any of yall uncomfortable," 

"hah! so you think you can beat us" said katsuki[yes katsuki said 'us' not 'him' hes caring about his class more and dating eijiro is a big influence yes in this book they are dating if you don't like the ship or are homophobic then please leave. i'm not gonna change it].

"nah blondie but if you think you're ready lets fight. i'll give you five minutes to form a plan to use against me okay? imma stand over there and stretch. when the five minutes are over, i'll attack aight?" you said. 

class 2a nodded. you walked at the end of gym gamma and did some stretches, fighting stances and moves making sure you felt flexible enough to fight. when the five minutes were over you tied your braids up in a ponytail and walked to class 2a and got into fighting stance.

*time skip*[cuz your gurl doesn't know sh!t abt writing fight scenes]

all of class 2a were lying on the floor of gym gamma beaten. you had beaten the shit out of them. not as hard as mirio but still hard. they saw you use your bending and they were shocked.

"damn. sorry guys i guess i was going harder then i thought i was," you said whilst using you earth bending to help them off the ground.

"wow. y/n your quirk is amazing don't you think babe?" said eijiro.

"yeah. its a strong quirk not as good as mine but still good," grunted Bakugo.

"a compliment from this cocky bastard? i feel honored," you smirked.

"just what exactly is your quirk y/n?" asked Izuku.

"okay so let me explain, my quirk is called avatar. i can bend fire, water, air, earth and energy. i can also do other types of bending that fight in those categories like lava bending, crystal bending, metal bending but i can't be assed to explain them all and i have thing called the avatar state. it's kinda like a special move i guess. but it can only activate when my friends or family are in serious pain or I'm about to die or something. i mean i don't now how to control it yet but i'm still learning though. my eyes go white when i use it and my voice gets distorted because all the past avatars are controlling and the biggest emotion i feel in to get into that state clouds my judgment. that's basically it," you finished. 

"eeehhhhh!" the class shouted.

"you have all of that!?"

"woahhh that such a cool quirk,"

"it is a very efficient quirk,"

"hmmm. it's kind of like mine,"

"yes. her quirk is stronger than yours so you will have to work even harder," started shota "go get changed class is dismissed," he said and left.

your first day of ua and you were at the top.