🧀hearing you speak your language[french]🥖

[i actually am french guys so lyk you can praise me but i can't speak it well(┬┬﹏┬┬) also if u want me 2 do other languages tell me]

"richard je jure à dieu que je vais sangd vous si mauvais," [richard i swear to god i will bloodbend you so bad]

"calme toi, y/n,"[calm down y/n]

"tu me dis de calmer le?"[You're telling me to calm down]

"okay okay. fine fine fine. y/n you don't have to do it now,"

"oh donc maintenant vous parlez anglais,"[oh so know you speak english]

"eh bien oui, sauf si vous-"[well yes unless you-]

"finish that sentence richard. finish it. i dare you,"

"okay okay chill,"

"dis moi de me détendre encore une fois je t'ose," [tell me to chill one more time. i dare you]

"hehe that's my mother calling me y/n bye," and he ended the call. who were you talking to? you were talking to richard. a quarter of team avatar and one of your closest friends. he was avatar aang's great great great great great great [a lot of greats later] grand son. even though he's irish. [i promise u d genes of aang's r somewhere] you both had been very good friends since you were toddlers. 

you were in the middle of cuddling and watching steven universe until richard called you. while you were on call with him, you were pacing around the room with izuku watching you get pissed off at richard.

"y/n?"

"hmm what's up zuku?" you said, sitting back down next to him.

 "what language were you speaking?"

"you don't know what language i was speaking, really? and i thought you were smart," you smirked him. he rolled his eyes at you.

"i think it was french but I'm not sure,"

"ding ding ding! and we have a winner,"

"i didn't know you could speak french,"

"well," you started as you looked up to the ceiling. "there're a lot of things you don't know about me. like when i use the avatar state i will die and won't be reincarnated if someone kills me in that state. or i once burnt myself very i took him fire bending training to seriously-"

"back to the first thing you said. is it true? but doesn't it make that state dangerous?"

"not as dangerous as you think,"