🤵🏻wedding👰🏾

your dress:

[if you don't lyk it that's fine just think of your own]

your ring:

it was the day of yours and izukus wedding. and you were freaking out.

"ah shit what if i trip?" you were pacing up and down the room so much that you didn't feel or see gigi and avi walk into the room.

"y/n? it's time. you ready? how are you feeling?"

"nervous and excited but more nervous,"

"come on. we'll walk you ok?"

"guys thank you so much," you said walking out them room holding avi's hands and gigi making you laugh to get being nervous out of your mind. and it was working. in a few minutes you had arrived at the church doors. you smiled at gigi and avi and nodded for them to open the doors. and they did.

you walked in looking around the church. you saw your parents and inko[izuku's mother btw]with tears in their eyes.  your class was crying too[except for katsuki. he was smiling though]. and you looked in front of you and you saw the love of your life with tears in his eyes.

he was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black smart shoes. he had a f/c rose on the pocket of his blazer.

you started walking towards him but with your seismic sense you felt something or someone barging towards the church.

"everyone one the left, move to the right now!" you shouted. the people on the left ran to the right and in that millisecond a nomu came barging into the wall. you used your earthbending to drown it in earth and it stopped moving. but you still felt more nomu coming. "i can't believe this on my fucking wedding," you whispered. "alright everyone we have to get the civilians to safety and defeat the villain's, ochaco, toru, koji and sato get the civilians to safety," you said while putting your hair up[unless it was already up then just ignore that bit] and taking your high heels off.  in that second, more nomu burst the church open. All different kinds of them. "everyone else on me,"

*time skip*

all of you managed to capture all the nomu but your wedding was ruined. you weren't that pissed but you were still kinda sad. 

you were outside the church on the field; checking up on civilians until reporters came up too you.

"the symbol of balance: avatar[sorry if you don't like the name you can change it] may we speak with you?"

"of course. do you guys need anything?"

"wasn't today meant to be the day of your wedding?"

"yall are noisy," you laughed quietly. "yeah but it's fine. as the avatar and number two hero my priority is to keep people safe,"

"can we ask you husband oh sorry i mean fiancé the same question?"

"sure. do want you want,"

"excuse me? deku?" your fiancé walked over to the reporter.

"yes can I help you? hey babe," he said side hugging you.

"hey baby,"

"how do you feel with your wedding being interrupted?"

"um k-kinda sad but i know we'll get married soon and I'm ready to wait,"

"awwww baby you'll wait for me?"

"of course but we can get married right now,"

"wait what?"

"yes i can marry guys right now, you saved my life," said the pastor that appeared out of nowhere.

"wait really?!" 

"yes,"

"i mean if you still wanna marry me,"

"of course i do,"

"okay then ahem izuku midoriya, do you take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage? do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor her and keep her better and for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be only faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?"

"i do,"

"y/n l/n do you take izuku midoriya to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in marriage? do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor him and keep him better and for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be only faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?"

"i do,"

"i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride," the field irrupted into cheers. civilians and your friends and family shouted and cheered. you laughed and looked at your husband in the eyes. he help your waist and pulled you into a long and passionate kiss.

"yes midoriya!"

"they're finally married!"

"lets go!"

"that's gonna be us next!"

"no,"

"my son is finally married!" let's just say you both were ready for your new life.