👿villain deku?👿p1

being the number hero was hard work but it was a very pleasing job. as well as being the symbol of peace you were the symbol of balance.

lots of people looked up to you and adored you. everyone knew you and you knew everyone. and obviously you had all of class 1a and team avatar standing with you. you were the happiest person in the world the only thing missing was a love life.

you've tried dating different people but it never lasted long; they only wanted your money and the clout from knowing you. which you couldn't be assed for. so you took a break from having romantic relationships.

deku was the number one villain which made you guys enemies. but the funny thing was that you've never met each other. but that was about to change.

your avatar agency had been tipped off that a group of villains were having a meeting at an abandoned building. and you wanted to check it.

you jumped of another building to get into the building with your airbending. you were at the fourth level of the building until you finally sensed someone following you. You stopped, took a deep breath and looked up to the broken ceiling.

"ya know you don't have to follow me if you have something to say say it,"

"huh. i never thought someone could ever sense me sneak up on them," a voice said. "i thought i was more skilled," you turned around to face glowing emerald eyes. 

"against me. ha! i don't think so, izuku midoriya," the green eyed villain flinched at that name being said. you could see the discomfort in his eyes.

"could you call me deku instead?"

"sure,"

"wait. i'm confused. what kind of hero are you being nice and not going for the kill? that's stupid you know," he said looking at you up and down. you couldn't tell if he was checking you out or was really curious about you.

"the kind that tries and resolves everything without sorting to violence first," you said steeping closer to him. he stood his ground and let you take steps closer to him. you saw him properly in the light; he had curly emerald green hair and eyes. on each cheek, he had four freckles scattered on them.

"you're really hot doll,"

"doll?"

"yeah, you don't like it?"

"nah. it's fine," You saw him smirk under the light and it made your heart beat a little faster then before.

"well doll. i've got to go. i've got villain duties and shit to do. bye,"

"no wait-" green electricity emitted from his body and he jumped out the window. you rushed to it and he had already disappeared into the night. "wow he's really something else,"