🥵thirst tweets🥵

[u b older in this btw and spoliers: katsuki's hero name]

"hey guys it's y/n midoriya also know as avatar,"

"and it's izuku midoriya also known as deku,"

"and we'll be reacting to thirst tweets," you were very excited to see what people about you on the internet, izuku on the other hand, wasn't.

so basically a few days ago, Buzzfeed invited you and your husband to look at some thirst tweets that your fans had made. And here you were with f/c goddess braids and your husband sitting in front of a blue screen ready to be shown the thirst tweets.

"baby do you wanna go first?"

"no you can go,"

"alright," you put your hand in the jar which had your name on, moved your fingers around and took a slip of paper. 

{@ wyran~ uno @ AVATAR even though she is nice and kind, I feel like she's top and dominates the shit out of @DEKU every time they have sex}

you felt like you were gonna laugh so hard and loud but you saw the blush that had just erupted on your husbands face so you didn't. 

"well i don't know what to say to that, like i have no idea. baby do you have something to say?"

"no,"

"alright then. onto the next one," you said throwing the paper on the floor. 

{@ animethot~ i stg @ AVATAR is so lucky she has a phat ass and big tits AND she's claimed d no1 hero}

you burst into laughter. 

"huh I never thought i was so lucky but when you put it like that i'm the luckiest bitch in the world,"

"yeah puppy. you're pretty lucky," izuku said looking at you.

"yeah. pretty lucky i have you," you said. a light blush dusted his cheeks and you smiled. "okay baby you go,"

"okay," izuku reached for the jar which had his name on and pulled out a slip of paper.

{@ chemo~ i would do anything to have a foursome with @DEKU, @DYNAMYTE i mean we all know that they give good sex. i would let them dominate the shit out of me. anytime}

"wow babe, i'm almost jealous" you replied. "alright guys. izuku isn't exactly the dominating type,"

"y/n," izuku whined.

"hey! don't whine at me. as the avatar, i have to be truthful," you laughed. he started to pout. you gave him a kiss on the cheek and the pout disappeared. "do you wanna go again?"

"sure,"

{@gem~do yall think if i asked @DEKU to give me his kids would he?}

"nope. hey already has given me one-"

"y/n! you weren't meant to say that yet. we were going to announce it tomorrow,"

"whoops,"