Chapter 71 - Purposal

Start from the beginning

Sid:- don't worry vo bhi gadha hein mein smjhaunga usse akal aa jaegi pher, he whispered in aparna's ear.

Sana:- aap logo ke jija sali sessions hogye ho toh chale we need to go to khanna uncle, she said being serious.

Sid face fell but he regained himself next moment plastered a smile at his face nd said, "chale".

Sana:- AD airport pe milte hein please make sure kuch reh na jaye haan nd ya please ye rontadi mat baniyo dubara i can't see that, she said emotionally.

Aparna:- haan haan pta hein mein toh jaan hu sbki, she said flipping her hairs.

Sid:- indeed u are, he said side hugging her and kissing her head.

Aparna:- abey oh vo bhn mantey hein thik hein ankhein niche kr kutti, she said to sana who was shooting daggers at them.

Sana:- i know baby, she said hugging both of them together.

Sid:- take care aparna see u at airport, they bid byes nd moved outside to reach khanna uncle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They reached at khanna uncle's cabinet nd moved inside. Nishant Khanna uncle was an men in his late 40's and a extremely experienced lawyer by profession. He smiled warmly at them and asked them to take a seat behind.

Nk:- hello guys i was just waiting for u so what am i expecting a cancelation or the completion , he asked warmly.

Sana:- completion, she muttered with great difficulty gripping onto sidarth's hand tightly.

Nk:- okhay then here u go, he said handing them the papers of contract completion bond.

He handed them a pen, sana took the pen her hands were shaking she couldn't even be able to hold the pen. Sidarth moved forward and kept his one hand at her shoulder to provide her the strength. 

He himself don't know how he is encouraging her to do this devastation but he did nonetheless nd they both signed the papers. She just kept looking at him in utter disbelief she knew how much all this is hurting him but still he is there for her just at her side.

They, came out they were outside the cabin walking towards their car when sana hold his hand and pulled him nd hugged him tightly.

Tenu juda haun di jaldi e.......
Mere sine vich aag baldi........
Chadke dimaag valey rah.....
Paa dil ute zor soch le........
Je hun yarri tutt gi taan judni nahi tu ek varri hor soch le........

Sid:- aise faisle ka kya fayda jisse hum dono ki hi akhein bhr aayi hein, he said in a cracking voice.

Sana:- kayi baar zindagi savarne ke liye mushkil faisle lene pdte hein, she said hugging him tighter.

Sid:- i don't know why is this happening but i know nd am doing all this as i will make sure to get u back as Mrs. Shukla again, he said in a determined tone.

Sana:- i pray for the same, she said.

These words just felt like an assurance nd a ointment to all his wounds. He knew it that she too wasn't willing for this nd there was something which was bothering her but he was not confirmed but these words just give him all the strength and determination he needed. He kissed her head.

Sana:- please stay, she said as he try to break the hug.

Sid:- haan meri jaan yhi hu, he said holding her tighter.

They just stood their holding each other tighter nd crying their hearts as if trying to give each other the strength to face the upcoming wrath which life will through at them.Later on, they head back to bid byes to everyone at home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As, they headed back home everbody was present there preeti di, maa, pretti di's husband. They all hugged nd blessed her nd they moved to airport to see her off. They all move towards airport nd hugged her for the one last time in the car before seeing her off. Sidarth came out of the car and saw paparazzis there he immidiately moved to sana's side nd stopped her.

Sana:- kya hua, she asked.

Sid:- vo paparazzis.

Sana:- don't tell me sidarth tuje abhi bhi pandey ji ka khauf pda hein, she said chuckling.

Sid:- nahi yr vo sb chadh jatey hein trpe, he argued.

Sana:- hayee kutte mein haar week ati hu relax, she said.

Sid:- aur sun passport vgerah sb dhyan se rkhna thik hein, he said.

Sana:- hnmm sidarthhhh, she said her eyes well up.

Sid:- haan, he replied looking at other side trying to control himself when he felt her lips at his lips.

They didn't moved their lips they just kept them still just to feel each other. Tears were flowing from both of their eyes continuously nd sidarth was glad with the fact that the car was covering them both completely. After a few minutes she broke the kiss nd clasped his face in her hands.

Sana:- haq toh maine kho diya hein aur yakeen tujh pe khud se bhi zyada hein mgar phir bhi bol rahi hu kissi aur ki trf ankh utha ke bhi dekha na muh tod dungi, she said frowning.

Sid:- haan meri mardani nahi dekhunga, he replied smilingly among tears.

Sana:- ek baar meri jaan bolde, she said looking deep into his eyes.

Sid:- tu hamesha hi vahi rahegi meri jann, he said ever so lovingly.

Sana:- lavkarasa betu , she said for the last time looking at him.

Sid:- lavkarasa betu, he too said kissing her head.

Ya toh barbaad kar do..........
Ya phir abaad kar do........
Vo galat tha yeh sahi hein.......
Jhooth ye aaj kehdo...........
Itna ehsaan kardo.....
Pure arman kardo.........

They moved at the front and the cameras began clicking them up sana was standing behind sidarth as he was talking to karan who has just reached along with aparna.

Sid:- just don't leave her alone take care okay, he said to karan bidding them byes.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫