Halloween Filler

(A/N : this is a filler chapter and has nothing to do with the plot. Sorry if it's kinda boring, I've been getting frequent headaches lately. Happy reading and Happy super late halloween!)

"Y/N!"

Hannah, a friend of mine from the law department suddenly calls for my attention as I eat my lunch peacefully on the bench. She's popular around the campus, she knows at least one person from each department.

"Hey, Y/N!" She sat beside me, scooting closer.

I knew her since seventh grade, though I wasn't much of a talker. But she was.

Every person she meets, she befriends. I sometimes ask myself where she gets the confidence to suddenly talk to someone.

"Oh, hey, Hannah." I sip on my juicebox.

"I was wondering...If maybe you wanted to go to a party with me? A halloween party." She said, almost making me squeeze all the liquid out of the juicebox I was holding.

"I know you're not into parties, but hear me out, please?" She gave me puppy eyes.

"This might help you! My brother's a CEO and you're a business major, right?" She says, making me suddenly think of the things she might lure me into. Hannah's not only great at making friends, but a smooth talker and a great persuader.

You have to double your guard if you don't want to be persuaded by her.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, making her shoot me a smile.

"Well, my brother's in need of student interns right now. You could talk to someone from the company at the party or talk to him himself! Not everyone gets invited to Chan's company parties, you know." She says, making me already bite my lower lip in temptation.

Welp, I'm already in this.

"Okay, fine. But what do I wear?" I ask, making her shoot me up another smile.

"Anything! It's a costume party, so wear anything you want to be!" She smiled, making me chuckle. She's a nice girl, don't get me wrong. Really popular too.

"I'll pick you up from your dorm friday night at seven! I'll send you an invitation letter with the details later!" She waved off and went off to where her two best friends, Minho and Jisung were.

The two were great heartthrobs in the campus. Jisung was clearly enjoying his attention being a huge party boy, while Minho hated it. I even heard he rejected someone loud and clear in the cafeteria and dumped all his love letters inside the trash can.

Yet he still has girls who swoon for him, despite his quiet and intimidating presence. He has a pretty face, but a nasty glare.

I think just a few years back, two years ago, they hung out with Hannah's older brother who's currently the CEO of a company. I heard he's dating someone now from his company. Lucky her, Hannah's older brother was hot...

But a snob.

I went back to my dorm after attending all my classes. I checked the small mail box beside my door and grew surprised to see the invitation letter already inside it.

From : Bang Corp.

To : L/N Y/N ^-^

Hannah scribbled my name over the line. She even put a cute little face beside it.

It seems you've received a letter from our company! Congratulations.

We're inviting you to our annual costume party, in celebration for Halloween. We're pleased to inform you that we will be hiring part time student-interns (Must be majors in Business and at least in their Sophomore year) to experience work under Bang Corp. Students who will attend will have an automatic reserved slot if desired to work in the company a few years later.