2 ; Rivalry

『2』

Minho had a peace sign up, while his face wasn't as enthusiastic as Jisung, who had his hand reached out. Immediately returned the gesture, giving a polite smile. I made an awkward peace sign to Minho.

Jisung had chestnut parted hair, while wearing a black hoodie. He wore black jeans along with black boots to go with it. His outfit seemed so dark yet his personality seemed bubbly.

Minho on the other hand had ebony parted hair, wearing a white hoodie, black pants, and over it was a coat. He wore what seemed like expensive white sneakers and had circular glasses that framed his dark eyes.

I am not gonna lie, they're handsome.

"They were my suite mates back in university and my hoobaes. Oh, and they'll be coming along later too." He says, then turning to the duo.

"Hey, why isn't Hannah with you guys? I miss my little disciple." He says, crossing his arms.

"She had to attend a lecture today. But she told me that she'll come later." Jisung said, as Minho cleaned his round glasses, rubbing it with the hem of his hoodie.

"Yeah, I think she's bringing her brother along." He put back his glasses.

"She has a brother?" Jaebum asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she just keeps it lowkey. that dude is just busy 24/7. But he used to be cool back when he was in college." Jisung said, making Jaebum nod.

"Alrighty. He could come over. The more people the better anyways. It's just a little social gathering." He says, making me snort.

Yeah, the last time he said that, his suite in college got trashed. So yes, 'social gathering'.

"What?" Jaebum amusingly smiled at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, from what I remember, when you said social gathering last time, your suite ended up looking like a house party."

Jaebum sheepishly chuckled.

"Yeah, but that was college. We're grown up now, you know?" He says, making me smile in defeat.

"Alright, alright. Hey, can YeonWoo come?" I ask, suddenly making Minho stiffen and Jisung nudge his waist. Minho sneakily kicks Jisung's leg.

"Shit-!" Jisung's eyes start to glisten up.

"Oh, your roommate? Yeah sure." He shrugs it off.

"Ah, look at the time! I think we should already pick a drink to bring later, hmm?" Minho looks over to Jisung who was hopping on one foot while caressing his now bruised leg.

"Yeah- Yeah..." His voice was raspy.

"Yep, we'll see you later." Minho grabs Jisung's arm and walks away, making me wave.

"Those two have been friends since their childhood. They usually hung out with another guy, but I haven't met him." Jaebum says, as he starts to push the cart.

"But I heard he's really rich, but from rumours, a bit of a snob. Actually, those two guys are sons of socialites. They come off from a really great family." He says, as I toss a few snacks into the cart.

"I like to think of those two as my little brothers. They used to hang onto my jacket all the time when I threw parties." He bragged about being friends with them.

"Oh right! Chaeyoung and Bam are coming later too! Told me that they just landed yesterday from Japan."

Chaeyoung and Bam were my other two bestfriends from highschool. Both of them were high school sweethearts, something that I envy about them. They're inseperable, and sometimes I can't help but wonder if they ever even part ways.