10 ; Anti-HyeJin Squad

happy reading !

-

No, it can't be.

Besides, I prefer guys who are loud and outgoing. Guys who want to have adventures and challenges in life. Chan's way too silent and intimidating for that. Chan already has everything on his palms. Where's the challenge in that?

"He's not my type, though." I say, making Jisoo raise an eyebrow at me.

"Wowwie. He's a great and well-off guy, though. I don't know why you wouldn't want him when he clearly wants you." Jisoo looked at me with a supressed smile accross her lips.

"Hmm? Why don't you shoot your shot at him?" I ask, turning the tables. She chuckles and looks forward. She exhales and closes her eyes. She pushes back her hair.

"Not interested." She opens them again, then places her hands inside her pockets.

"Why not? He's rich, good-looking and a gentleman? I'm not in a position to have a relationship, so...You shoot your shot." I say, as Jisoo looks at me.

She shakes her head.

"I have someone else in mind." She smiles at me then looks ahead while walking.

We talked about other things and she's a smooth talker. She talks a lot, which reminds me of Jaebum. Oh now I get it. She's the female version of him. Social, loud and always babbles. Not that I'm complaining.

We reach the condominium and make our way to my condo unit. I shove my keys inside, only to hear loud muffled voices from inside. I twist open the doorknob to find the trio of university students, Yeonwoo and Jaebum arguing like usual.

"Come on! Just a discount, please doctor doof?" Jaebum places his palms together. Yeonwoo rolls her eyes and puts on her white coat.

This was a sight to see. The trio was sitting on a couch, seeing the two argue non-stop. Nothing changed, the two still hate each other's guts.

"And stop calling me doof! God, where do you come up with these stupid nicknames?" Yeonwoo turned to Jaebum who was giving her puppy eyes.

"I, Miss Doctor Doof, am a genius myself, I suppose." Jaebum pointed to himself and scoffed like an english man.

"Ew." Yeonwoo scorned, making Jaebum's eyebrows sink.

"I don't get your references." Yeonwoo turned to the door and grew surprised to see me watching the scene unfold.

"Seriously? You didn't watch phineas and ferb? You know? The guy in the lab coat? Both of you have something in common." Jaebum said.

"Oh yeah, and what's that? Both of us are geniuses?" Yeonwoo turned to Jaebum with a scoff on.

"Ew~ no." He mimicked Yeonwoo's tone.

"Both of you have an extremely pointed nose." Jaebum smirked, making Yeonwoo fume up and grit her teeth.

"Jerk!" Yeonwoo threw a cushion at Jaebum, who swiftly dodged it.

"I'm joking! Both doctors will always end up tangled to someone that annoys them, and there's nothing both of you can do to escape." Jaebum says, making Yeonwoo turn to me again, ignoring Jaebum.

"Dae Young, I'm about to leave. There's a few ingredients in the fridge. Maybe cook up some stew for the three kids." She said, then turned to Jaebum.

"I'm leaving, prick." She pointed her tongue out.

"Hell no you're leaving this platypus behind. You can't escape me!"