12 ; Work

happy reading, luv!

-

"Really? That fast?"

Jisoo asked, surprised then stood up to see my screen.

"Yeah, and she deleted everything." I said, scrolling through the library of the computer, seeing no single file saved.

"No shi- Oh fuck. What do we do now? It's three hours 'til you need it done, since Head Nam leaves at four." Jisoo panics, then grabs the stack of work that was on my desk. She scans through it, panicking.

"Okay. I can do half of this in a giff. You do the last half and-" She stopped mid way as she noticed me pull out my backpack and grabbed my flashdrive.

"Don't worry, I always save files in here. Kinda learned a lot from university." I chuckle, making Jisoo smile.

"Good thing you saved it there. But...Damn, that secretary hates you that much?" She asks, leaning on the cubicle wall.

"I think she does. But hatred always has a reasoning. I don't know what makes her hate me so much, but if there is no reason, then...I don't know, she must be crazy." I got to work.

I already had a plan in mind. Maybe I'll ask the security head to let me check the CCTV footage of today. If they won't let me, then maybe I'll ask someone higher for help.

Wait...Fuck.

I slapped a hand on my forehead. It made a loud sound.

"Woah, what's going on? Need some help?" Jisoo asked, her head popping up from the cubicle wall.

"Nah...I just...I'm thinking. And..." I mutter.

"And...?"

I'm gonna need some help from Chan. Hell no! He'd tease the hell out of me! Is that his thing? He'll buy me tons of gifts just so he has the pass of teasing me until my brain explodes from anger. Thinking about wanting his help made my inner self want to dig up my own grave.

But then...

"Aha!" I snapped my finger.

Lisa can help me! She's the receptionist, so she must have some CCTV footage or might have the authority to gain CCTV footage!

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"I can get Lisa to help me get the footage!" I say, but then a sudden idea pops into my head. Ohoho, it looks like I might get my revenge on her teasing just a while ago.

"You're done with your work, right?" I ask her.

"Yup, a few twinks and I'm done." She replies.

"Well, I have about a portion I have to do, soo..." I stand up and prop my elbow on the cubicle wall, putting my hand under my cheek.

"Can you ask the receptionist, Lisa to help me? Ask her for the CCTV footage of my desk at lunch break, please?" I ask, making her freeze and tense up.

"L-Lisa? The recept-"

"Yes, the receptionist. Why? Are you..." I slur my last words.

"Nervous?" I ask, making her snort.

"Me? Nervous? Hell no, I'll go march right now!" She stood up, making me chuckle. Actually, I might be doing her a favor now.

"Alrighty then, go on, I have some work to do." I gesture off, then plop down on my broken seat. I swore I heard something metal fall to the ground.