Soompi

Singer-actress Hana and CEO Choi Daniel are the cover of this month's Vogue edition.

Singer-actress Hana and CEO Choi Daniel  are the cover of this month's Vogue edition

This vogue cover came as a surprise to fans and the public.

Hana is no stranger to magazine cover photoshoots, but what is shocking who her partner is.

Choi Daniel, chairman of the Choi Group, was the partner of Hana in the photoshoot. Choi Daniel is known to be a very strict businessman who rarely accepts interviews and photoshoots. This time he partnered up with Hana, it is reported that the two were extremely close during the photoshoot session.

According to an inside source, "The two were inseparable. They were all laughing or smiling at each other. They had no problems with skinship for the photoshoot."

It seems the two have known each other since childhood as their families have a close tie to each other.

In the Behind-the-scenes video, the two were caught sleeping with their heads together and Daniel was caught personally feeding Hana grapes. Fans have started to ship the couple and believe that the two are more than friends.

COMMENTS:

— She has to be dating him.

— I hope they get married soon.

— Imagine how cute their children would be.

— Hana deserves happiness and Daniel will be it.

— They have to be married. I mean this CEO rarely accepts photoshoots and the first couple one of his is with our Hana. Hana hasn't done couple photoshoots in two years. They're basically confirming it.

— Hana are you dating or married?

— It's so clear that she didn't have feelings for C* but now is happy and in love with this Choi Daniel.

— Isn't it too soon?

— She hasn't been honestly in love for the past two years. Remember that the "marriage" between her and C* was fake because of their agencies (Hana's former agency) Let her date in peace.

 Remember that the "marriage" between her and C* was fake because of their agencies (Hana's former agency) Let her date in peace

[NOTE] Fans do not know that Hana is married to Choi Daniel (Jaehyuk)

How do you think fans or the public would react to the revelation of their marriage?

Also when do you think they will reveal their marriage?