new beginnings

Hana never thought that she would leave JYP Entrainment. She always thought she was going to continue with them until she retired. But all the things that happened in 2019 had changed her mind.

Although she left the company and her brother was there. So she wasn't truly done with JYP Nation.

She had been receiving a lot of contract offers from many companies. Hell even SM offered her a contract; She for sure didn't want to work under the same company as Chanyeol.

There was only one contract that really caught her eye and once she reviewed it with her lawyer, she decided to sign with them.

She found her new home: BigHit Entrainment.

She initially found BigHit to be tempting back in 2017 but chose to stay with JYP for her brother's sake. Although her friends were under BigHit Entrainment, she really didn't know how the company was personally like. Her cousin Jaemin was signed under BigHit, so Hana called him often to see how he felt about the company. Hana was close friends with the members of BTS, so switching to BigHit wasn't that hard.

Hana had called to sign a contract with BigHit Entrainment the following day after she didn't renew her contract with JYPE. Her cousin was glad that she signed with the same company as him, when he heard the news.

Although the members of BTS were busy as well as TXT, they welcomed her with open arms. Hana didn't feel out out place at all. BigHit had even promised to allow her to produce her own songs and use them in her upcoming albums which she was barely allowed in JYP.

Changing companies was a new experience, but it was a good change.

Her old manager had been hired by BigHit and assigned to her when she joined the company. Hana was so grateful that she had gotten her old manager back. All that had happened in 2019, she wanted to start anew.

and BigHit was it.

Start of Book II