comeback

With the release of her new album, Hana knew that everything in the past couple of months was going to brought up.

She just wished that fans would focus on her comeback and not the things that happened in her life over the past couple of months.

She was lucky enough for BigHit allowing her to discuss sensitive topics in her album. They gave her a sense of security within the company.

Jaemin was right to talk to her and Dylan about how BigHit treated him and convince her to join after her contract with JYP was over.

When preparing for the album, Hana had managed to get Yoongi and Namjoon's opinion on her tracks. Luckily they liked the songs she produced and said that she was doing great. The encouragement from the whole Bangtan boys made her feel at home. TXT also treated her as an older sister and found it comfortable enough to be around her.

She didn't think she was going to join the BigHit 15th Anniversary photoshoot as she just signed with them this year, but they still all welcomed her. Jin even introduced her to Lee Hyun. They were all so welcoming, even the staff.

When preparing for her comeback press conference, her manager and staff around her reassured her that the company would make sure that she did well.

However, the worse thing that could happen occurred. BigHit had tried so hard to keep the reason behind her divorce private, but some reporters started to harass her and her staff.

At the press conference, one reporter asked her about her divorce. It was even allowed to be brought up at the press conference, it said so.

"Hana-ssi, what can you say about your divorce with EXO's Chanyeol? Was the reason for your divorce really due to falling out of love?"

The reason for her divorce.....

She wanted to tell them. But she didn't dare ruin his career despite his cheating. She wasn't even thinking about Chanyeol anymore when it came to the possible scandal but the other members. They were friends all at one point.

Hana could feel the tears in her eyes but she refused to let them fall

Hana could feel the tears in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. If she did, there would be such a huge scandal.

"I believe I don't have to answer that. Both companies have given our response. Thank you."

The following day, the media had brought up her divorce. Some of them saying that Hana refused to acknowledge the real reason behind their divorce.

Hana's family and BigHit tried very hard to suppress the news.

Hana just wanted to be left alone.