soompi

HANA Received Death Threats From Longtime Stalker.

Police are launching an investigation after a longtime stalker sent death threats to Hana's home since December

It was stated previously that HANA was facing death threats via social media and through fan mail. Hana is under threat by stalkers.

Hana is seeking help from the olive currently and an investigation is underway. The agency is currently gathering evidence and doing their best to ensure her safety. It is reported that Hana is currently emotionally distressed over the matter.

According to reports, Hana recently filed a police report after the stalker sent death threats to her home. Insiders say that Hana has been dealing with this particular stalker for years and recently the number of death threats has increased.

Hana's label plans to take legal action against the stalker to protect her safety.

The police has updated that Hana's case is currently still under investigation.

COMMENTS:

— Is this why Hana has limited her activities since December?

— Whenever she goes out to do a shoot, Hana is basically surrounded by bodyguards. Now we know it's because of a crazy stalker.

— No wonder Hana doesn't stop and wave at fans anymore. I wouldn't if I were her.

— She's been dealing with this stalker for years? You mean since she's been at JYP?

— We just want Hana to be safe. We don't care if she chooses to go on hiatus.

— Isn't she close with Daniel Choi? He's known for cyber security and having a bodyguard agency.

— Don't almost all her bodyguards belong to Daniel Choi's agency?

— CEO Daniel Choi is protecting our Hana. He's Hana's protector. Is it just me but they kind of look good together as a couple.

— I hope they catch this crazy stalker soon.