Girls

Rachel
After my little 'meltdown' last week I feel a lot better because I've finally let everything out. Everyone around me has been so supportive especially Finn, he's always making sure I'm okay and doing whatever he can to help. Sue called an emergency Cheerios meeting so I had to miss first period. "Brittany, I believe you wanted to say a few words?" She asked, Brittany nodded and stood up. Brit and I are friends but because she's always picked on because she's not the smartest, Santana and I are pretty overprotective of her.

"I have something to tell you" she began. "Jacob Ben Israel found out a secret of mine that he is going to print in the schools newspaper tomorrow, so I'd rather be the one to choose how it gets out."

"I'm gay" she says simply, I smile supportively at her and she looks at me gratefully. "I get that some of you might not like the idea but this doesn't affect you. I'm just asking you to accept me and treat me as the same person." She finished.

Santana and I hug her whilst some of the other girls snigger and others look like they don't care. "Is there a problem Chloe?" I ask one of the girls with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually yes" she begins, tossing a badly placed hair extension over her shoulder. "I don't feel comfortable dancing in this short outfit and having to worry about her looking at me" she scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen here bitch" Santana began and I hugged a sad looking Brittany. "You don't seem to have a problem with people looking when you're throwing yourself at the football team, and even if she were to look there's no way it would be you" she stated sassily, looking her up and down in disgust. That's my best friend.

Chloe looked infuriated and stood up sashaying towards us, she thinks she looks intimidating but she looks ridiculous. "Don't be jealous of me Lopez, just because your boyfriend had me first and you've just got my sloppy seconds." I look to Santana in alarm, that was a touchy subject and I'm pissed too; yes my brother didn't have a good history when it came to girls but he and Santana are happy and she shouldn't talk about him that way. I stepped forward to help my girl.

"Ah yes, but he didn't come back for more right Chloe?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and she looked infuriated. She took me by surprise by slapping me right in the face, rookie mistake on her behalf because my best friend is about to go all lima heights on her ass.

And she did.

Which is how I ended up in the principals office because I kind of helped my girl out. Luckily, Sue had our backs and because she hates homophobia she made sure that Chloe was suspended and that we got off with warnings.

"I am so proud of you but if you ever do that again I'll be mad" Blaine said sternly as he hugged us both. I had a noticeable bruise on my upper right cheek but other then that I'm fine, I got some good hits too. Seeing as Santana is a natural she got out without a scratch, if anything she looks prettier than usual.

"Id watch out though Rachel" Kurt warned me and I looked at him questioningly. "Finns been going crazy after hearing you got into fight" he chuckled. That's my overprotective boyfriend.

"It was hardly a fight" I giggle. "Plus Santana did most of the work" I smile at my best friend.

"We have history next right?" She smirks and I nod. "Guess you'll face Finn there" she giggles.

I'm one of the first ones to enter the classroom so I take a seat with Brittany, luckily she feels a lot better about everything and she'd thanked Santana and I endlessly. Finn comes running in and I smile at him, he doesn't return it but he runs over and pulls me out of the seat and into a hug despite the fact we're in a middle of a class.