Why are you here?

Rachel
"Hey Chrissy" I smile as I take him out of Carole's arms and give him a quick kiss. "Have you been a good boy for grandma?" I ask In a baby voice whilst I look up at Carole.

"He's been amazing" she assured me before we say goodbye and she sees herself out.

The rest of the night was pretty normal, Noah apologised for being in a mood and that he was just worried because I'm his sister. I made us some pizzas and soon enough we were all asleep. However, I'm woken up from a knock on my bedroom door. What the hell does Noah want it's freaking 1:15am and we have school tomorrow!

I look over to Chris who is stirring in his sleep and I pray that he doesn't wake up. I throw on a robe and open my bedroom door to see Finn gazing at me intently. "What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper shout as I let him into my room and shut the door softly.

He walks to Chris who is lying in the crib and looks at him with a small smile on his face. "We need to talk" he says softly, without taking his gaze from Chris.

"And you thought that the best time to talk was at 1am?" I ask incredulously. "You know what Finn, if you're here to lecture me about breaking barbie's nose then you can save it. It's bad enough that you're dating someone who would speak about your son like that but I'm not going to apologise for what I did because I would do it again in a heartbeat" I say with my voice raising slightly, but not loud enough to wake Noah or Chris.

"Shit I don't know" he sighs frustratedly and he sits down on my bed, I'm so confused right now.

"What are you talking about Finn?" I sigh as I take a seat next to him.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

"About what?"

"Quinn" he replies and I stiffen. Has he really come here for relationship advice for his new relationship?

"I really don't want to talk about this Finn. I- i can't talk about this"

He looks like he's about to reply and then Chris starts to cry, lucky for me Noah is an extremely heavy sleeper so he's only been woken up by Chris once or twice and when he does he helps me out. "Crap" I mutter as I walk over to his crib and lift him out.

Finn goes to get one of his bottles and he hands it to me so I can feed him. After a while, he's snoring lightly in my arms and Finn is still here. "No offence Finn, but I really don't want to talk to you about your relationship with Quinn Fabray" I tell him honestly, trying to keep the bitterness out of my voice.

He nods his head slightly before saying he'll see me at a school.

Finn
I walk out of Rachel's room and go across the hall to Puck's. I wanted to tell her so badly how I still love her and how much our kiss the other day meant to me but I can't. She'll hate me.

I open up and shake him before he finally wakes up, throwing a pillow at me in the process. "What are you doing here Hudson?" He asks groggily.

"I need your help?"

"What's so bad that you had to wake me up for?"

"Rachel" I whisper and he sits up, realising the importance of our conversation.

"Yeah I figured, I mean it's going too far now. And as good as it was to see her beat the crap out of Quinn Fabray, she shouldn't have" he admits and I nod.

"I'm breaking up with Quinn tomorrow and I'm going to tell her why, as much as I don't like her she deserves to know. And then I'm going to pray that Rachel will talk to me" I say and he agreed, we talk a little while longer and he doesn't feel so tired anymore so we go to the lounge and play on the Xbox.