The Kiss

Rachel
Last week, Mr Schue announced that we were doing a production of Rocky horror for the school musical so we've been practising for a while. I'm playing Janet and Finn is playing Brad who's my boyfriend, the problem is that Sam is playing Rocky. Now if you've never seen the play you're probably wondering why that's a problem? Well, I have to spend half of the play in my underwear which I don't care about too much because the cheerleading uniform is almost as revealing, but I have to sing a song called 'touch-a, touch-a touch me' whilst dancing on top of him.

We've managed to put off doing it for a while and only singing it but now we're doing the full dress rehearsal and it's time, Sam is in a tiny pair of golden shorts and I'm in my underwear. It's kind of awkward to be this revealed to the glee club, I mean not Finn of course but my brother especially.

I notice Finn tense his jaw a little but at the end of the day it's a play so I'm just going to get this over with. I think it's more awkward seeing as Sam is my ex boyfriend but I smile at Finn reassuringly, he looks me up and down before smirking and I blush.

I was feeling done in, couldn't win
I'd only ever kissed before
I thought there's no use getting into heavy sweating
It only leads to trouble and seat wetting

During the first verse I have a sheet wrapped around me and Sam is stood watching, nothing too provocative...yet.

Now all I want to know is how to go
I've tasted blood and I want more
I'll put up no resistance, I want to stay the distance
I've got an itch to scratch, I need assistance

Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me
Creature of the night.

By this point the sheet has been dropped and I'll admit that I did cringe when it did. Sam's hands are on my body whilst I sing and I notice Noah has resulted to covering his eyes, can't say I don't blame him. Yes, it's awkward.

By the end of the song we've done pretty good, we didn't have much actual choreography so Artie as director gave us notes and we had to work off them. They all clap and I can see Finn is a little uncomfortable although I'm not sure why, I mean yes it's not ideal but he seemed fine before but now he's glaring at Sam.

"Oh my god, trouty mouth has a hard on!" Santana yells between laughter and then I suddenly understand what had been poking my back during the routine. Shit. The whole glee club burst out laughing and Sam looks really embarrassed and I feel bad for him, but now I understand why Finn looked so mad and he's the only one not laughing.

"Umm, how about we call it a day. Sam and Rachel go get changed and we'll carry on the dress rehearsal tomorrow" Mr schue said awkwardly, Sam and I practically ran off the stage to get dressed.

"Hey" I smile to Finn who's entered the classroom I'm using to get changed back into my cheerleading uniform and he small smiles back. "You okay?" I ask softly as I walk over and over and wrap my arms around his neck as he instinctively places his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, you were great. Evans got a little too excited which pissed me off" he admitted, "guess he's not the only one though" he smirked as he rested his forehead against mine and pulled me closer against him, showing me just how 'excited' he was.

"You're not mad at me?" I ask hesitantly and he pulls away and looks me in the eye, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Why would I be mad at you? You were playing your part baby" he whispered. "Now get dressed" he grinned and helped me pull on my Cheerios outfit before we walked out hand in hand.