Sectionals

Rachel
This week is sectionals! I'm only a junior and glee club started this year so it's my first one yet, I think we have a really great shot at winning this year. Things between Finn and I are good, he doesn't even look at other girls now and we sure do act like a couple but nothing is official...yet. I've never been one to chase a guy and I refuse to make myself look like an idiot so he can come to me, yes I know I'm stubborn but that's just how it is.

I'm in the choir room with the rest of the new directions as we think of a set list that will guarantee us a win.

"How about Finn and Rachel sing the duet. They have killer musical chemistry" Mercedes suggests as she throws a wink my way. The others agree with nods and cheers, all except the ice queen of course.

"The only killing they'll be doing if they sing that duet, is killing our chances of winning" she huffs.

"Listen princess, they're having a baby together so you hanging all over him makes you look pathetic so I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself." Santana perks and she immediately backs down.

"Ok..." mr schue begins awkwardly. "So it's decided, Rachel and Finn will sing the duet and then we will do two group numbers" he says.

"A journey medley" he says excitedly and the others all smile and act excited, don't get me wrong I love the band and their songs are classics. It just seems to be the only music that mr schue wants us to do, but I have a feeling that we are going to do good at sectionals.

"Let's get to work" he says as he claps his hands.

Finn and I are stood behind the curtain waiting to be called out to perform our duet. He begins to walk over to me to I meet him halfway, he gazes at me lovingly and his eyes trail to my bump making him smile.

"Break a leg" I smile.

"What are we?" He blurts out.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Because we've confessed our love for one another yet we aren't a couple." He says and I smile.

"Finn are you asking me to-" I start but before I can finish his lips are attached to mine, he pulls away and whispers against my lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend?".

"I'd love to". I bite my lip to stop from smiling so much. He grins like a child on Christmas Day before we have to take our places, he smiles at me one last time before stepping out and singing. I'm dating Finn Hudson.

Our performance at sectionals went amazing and even though our win was very much expected, it still felt just as good.

Me and Finn pull up outside of the house, Kurt is staying at Blaine's and Carole and Burt have some fancy dinner with one of Carole's work friends so it's just me and Finn for a while. He gets out of the car and walks over to my side helping me out. He wraps my hand in his and we walk inside and drop onto the couch tiredly.

"Want to watch a movie girlfriend?" He smirks and I giggle whilst cuddling into his chest.

"You pick" I smile.

"Okay baby". He picks up the remote and stops on a movie and I smile widely and plant kisses
all over his face as he starts to play funny girl.

4 months later

I'm now 7 months pregnant and I'm huge. Finn and I have been going strong and I'm really happy with him. We went public right away and even though girls continued to throw themselves at him he never gave them a glance. He gets everything he needs from me and he reminds me at every given chance, my hormones have been crazy and I pounce on him at every chance I get, not that he's complaining though.

"Just go" I giggle to Finn as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling him closer to me. Noah was throwing a party at my old house and he had invited us both, I chose not to go as stepping foot into that house will remind me of everything I've lost but I insisted that Finn goes and has a good time.

"But I'd rather be with you" he whined as he placed kisses on my face softly.

"You've been amazing baby and you deserve a break so have fun" I said adamantly, he finally gave in and gave me a long sweet kiss before promising to be back soon.

I ran upstairs to my room and lay on the bed comfortably before doing some much needed revision. Kurt joined me eventually, not being in the mood to party after a fight with Blaine and the homework was soon forgotten as we began a musical marathon. The guest room wasn't really used anymore, I slept in Finn's room now which Carole had no problem with, we've already made a baby and are a couple so it would be absurd for her not to.

"Okay, Patti lupone, barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston" I say as Kurt looked at me shocked. We're playing a game that was sort of like 'kiss, marry, kill' but more fun for us as they substituted it for 'sing with, be friends with, humiliate'.

After much thinking, Kurt finally had his answer. "Okay, okay. Patti is my idol so I would be friends with her. Barbra is your idol and I could never humiliate fanny Brice so that means I would humiliate Whitney but rip my designer scarves as a punishment for myself" he says, gulping at the thought.

I check the time to see that it's 10pm, I miss Finn but I'm glad he's having a break, he's been amazing looking after me and treating me like a princess so I didn't want to have him miss the  opportunity to hang with his friends. Although we were having fun, Kurt still seemed upset about his argument with Blaine so when we finished the game I bought it up.

"What exactly happened with Blaine?" I asked softly and he looked down looking ashamed.

"The truth is I have no idea, it got blown out of proportion and he wouldn't even let me explain" he sighed and I urged him to continue. "I was at the sheet music store and I met this guy named Chandler, he was really nice and we got along really well and when he asked for my number I gave it him because he has dreams of New York too and was very friendly." He began and I can already see where this is going.

"Anyway, we began to text like friends do and his messages got kind of flirty.... I know I should have told him to stop but he knew about Blaine so I didn't see the problem as long as I didn't do it back. Anyway, Blaine saw the texts and assumed the worst and before I could explain he stormed out" he said sadly and I wrap my arms around him.

"It's okay Kurt, just give him time to cool off. You guys aren't over and by Monday you'll be disgustingly cute again" I reassured him as I gave him a playful shove which seemed to cheer him up a bit.

Before I can say anything else, my phone starts ringing and I can see that it's Santana. She's at the party too and I put it on speaker so we can listen to her drunk call.

"Hey San" I say cheerfully but the response is nothing that I anticipated, she doesn't giggle or yell something that makes no sense. Instead she takes a deep breath.

"Rachel" she says seriously and Kurt and I gulp knowing that I'm not going go like this.

"I don't know what's going on, or whatever but you're my best friend so you need to know" she says as she sighs again and I become restless.

"Come on San you're scaring me" I say.