Baby Hudson

Rachel
"Santana!" I scream, her parents are out and we're home alone and I'm going into labour and to top it all off Finn and Noah are in New York.

"What, what's wrong?" She runs downstairs and sees me standing with the water down my leg.

"Shit, shit okay" she panics as she runs to get the bag and tells me to quickly get changed. Luckily the contractions haven't started but if they're anything like the 'false labour' ones then i am in for a rough night.

We get into the car and she turns to me, "you ready?" She asks and I nod taking a deep breath. Let's go have a baby. When we started to drive Santana called Kurt on the Bluetooth, he was with Blaine at home so he told us that he was on his way with Carole and Burt.

I've started to get contractions and they are so painful, they come around every ten minutes and I seriously don't remember them being this bad. I've been trying to call Finn since we left the house but he hasn't answered and it's stressing me out even more. What if he misses the birth?

"Rachel breathe" Santana says calmly as we stop in traffic and the contractions hit. I try and do as she says but I'm super nervous now, I need Finn.

We get to the hospital and the nurses bring a wheelchair and wheel us to my private room that we had pre-booked thank god. I lay on the bed and Santana stays beside me, she's being amazing and I can tell that I'm hurting her hand by squeezing it too hard but I can't help it.

"Please try Noah again" I sob and she nods before calling him a few more times. Carole, Blaine and Kurt run in and say that they haven't been able to get In touch either but Shelby is on her way. "I can't do this" I cry, the doctor said I'm only 4 centimetres dilated so there's still time for Finn but he needs to hurry the hell up.

Kurt and Blaine decide to give me some privacy, 2/3 of my birthing team is here and the most important one isn't, I am going to kill him.

Puck
There's 15 minutes left of the game and 2 hours until our flight back. One of the players on the other team got the ball hit in his nads so there's a mini break whilst the first aid team see to him. I pull out my phone and my eyes widen to see millions of calls and texts from everyone. Please don't tell me what I think this is.

I quickly open my texts and sure enough, I see Santana sending threatening messages all to do with the fact that Rachel's In labour now. "Finn we have to go! It's time" I yell, we leave the stadium quickly and get a taxi to the airport.

"Puck our flight doesn't leave for another two hours, what are we going to do?" he stresses.

"Hey, there was an earlier flight available when we were booking remember? Hopefully we can get on" I say reassuringly. God this couldn't be worse timing. I look at my phone and gulp, time to call Santana back, I put it on speaker so Finn can hear and I pray the taxi driver doesn't kick us out.

Rachel
"I need Finn" I sob as Carole holds a wet cloth to my head. Shelby came into the room too and has been a huge help, Santana's phone starts to ring and we look at her expectedly.

"It's puck" she cheers and answers the phone and puts it on speaker.

"You better have a damn good explanation" she yells.

"I'm sorry our phones were off, how is she? Is the baby here yet?" He yells.

"No, she's 4 centimetres dilated but we need Hudson. If he misses it I will go all lima heights on your sorry asses"

"I'll make sure of it" Carole quips and I giggle before screaming in pain. Damn this sucks.

I hear someone say something on the phone and Santana walks over with it in her hand. "Rach?" I hear him say and I can already feel myself going calmer.