Filming

Rachel
"Gosh it's so weird, it feels like Christmas but it's just been Halloween" I squealed. We're on set to film the video for the commercial and it's this really big fancy hotel lobby filled with these gorgeous Christmas decorations.

"I know, nice dress by the way" Blaine chuckled.

"Nice suit" I laughed, it really suited him but the pattern was...rather strange.

Unfortunately, that Ryan guy is on set and playing the role of the 'supportive boyfriend' and he's making me really uncomfortable. Finn didn't come because he's my actual boyfriend and that would have been awkward so he and Noah took Chris to some baby park. Santana and Kurt came with us to support us and keep an eye on Ryan.

I just left the dressing room so my hair and makeup are complete, I have a silver eye shadow with a bold red lip as well as a natural base on my face. My hair is curled and Blaine's is wadded with hair gel as usual.

In the commercial, I'll be sitting alone at a bar when Blaine approaches and we start to sing. I'll be trying to leave but I don't particularly want to so Blaine is trying to convince me. For the line 'say what's in this drink?" I'll hold up a bottle of the alcohol, which will just be filled with juice, and act impressed. In the end, Blaine finally convinces me by handing me another bottle of the alcohol and then we kiss. It's funny having to lip sync to our own voices but it makes it easier when we have to focus on gestures and dance moves.

Blaine has bought a video camera to record his first ever project, it's cute but at the same time annoying as he's constantly shoving that camera in my face. The directors are currently talking the back up dancers through a change in choreography so me, Santana, Kurt and Blaine are sat in the mini dressing room and Blaine of course has that camera pointed right at me.

"Blaine it's hard to focus when you're shoving that thing in my face" I giggle.

"Oh come on Rach, I promised Puck and Finn. And don't you want to remember your first real project, not to mention you can show Chris when he's older" he batted his eyelids innocently, I just shook my head smiling and looked down at my phone.

"There she is!" A voice exclaimed from the door and I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"What Ryan?" I huff, making sure to move seats in between Kurt and Santana so I'm not near him.

"That's no way to treat your boyfriend" he pouted and Blaine pointed the camera to and from us both like he was filming for some reality tv show.

"It's a good job I don't treat my boyfriend like that then" I smile sweetly. His eyes move down to my chest area and i inwardly curse at the wardrobe department for giving it such a low neckline. I crossed my arms over my chest uncomfortably, Blaine needs to turn off that damn camera.

I stand up and walk over to the table in the corner that's holding snacks and beverages and I pick up a cute mini cupcake with red icing and silver balls for decoration. I don't notice that he's walked up behind me until I feel him squeeze my ass, I turn around in shock dropping the cupcake and slapping him hard in the face.

By this point, Santana had snatched the camera out of Blaine's hands and he had gotten up to help me; having the captain of the wrestling team wrapped around your little finger definitely comes with its benefits.

"I suggest you get out of here, wouldn't want you dad to hear about this now would you?" He threatened. Ryan's father, the guy who cast us, seems to be the complete opposite of him which is why we all know he'd take my side. Ryan left and I kicked a trash can in anger, I turned to Santana who was still pointing that damn camera at me mad I took it out of her hands and stopped the recording.