CHAPTER FIVE

Preeti s pov

After a good thirty minutes Mr famous emerged from his lavish vanity van, he was tall, dark and handsome. No wonder he is the brand ambassador. He was just wearing a simple green t shirt and a grey track,but  he still managed to look dapper,  better then all the males in here.

obviously he will look good then others na, idiot. They will chose a handsome face to advertise their products.

My inner voice had a point there.

As soon as he got out, all the guys rushed towards him, the bulky guy stood before him and blocked them and they  were immediately shooed away by the bulky guy.

Now I understood why a bulky guy was hired. He stood a few feet away from him and kept a  look at everyone near him. whoever tried to approach the bowler,  would have to pass through him. and if anyone loitered around,  he would just give one look and they would scurry off in the opposite direction. It was quite hilarious to watch.

The director approached the bowler named Jaspreet Bumrah, yaa that was his name right, he was explaining something to him, maybe the scene, he hardly paid attention to what the director was saying. He looked everywhere other then at the poor director.

Arrogant haa.

Then his eyes met mine, he looked at me intently for sometime, i looked back at him, yet he didn't stop looking my way,and then pointing towards me,he asked something to the director. I was too far away from them so I couldn't make out what they were talking but I was sure it was something about me because every now and then he would shift his glance towards me. It was really making me conscious. Involuntarily I started adjusting my dress and hair.

After sometime, the directoreft him alone and went on his seat. I really find it funny why do director sit on the seat with a big DIRECTOR written at the back. I laughed at it.

"Boys get on your position." The director screamed from his mike. The supportive crew made each and everyone stand at their positions including me.

"Ready sir," the director just asked him,making it clear for others to also be ready, jaspreet,nodded in affirmation.

Then the director yelled from his mike, "3..2...1 bowl."

He bowled and dropped the wooden plank. Then the man standing with the bat delivered his line and I went on to do mine, " Rajat balling kar." and started pushing him slowly backwards, he was supposed to say his lines but he didn't say and was just looking dumbfounded at me as if I did something wrong.

"Cut..Cut.." , the director interrupted.

"Sir, aapki line thi abhi." He said with annoyance clear in his tone but because of Jaspreet guy  is  a celebrity he kept it in check.

"I'm sorry, let take another shot." Jaspreet said curtly. he didn't even have any regrets of not doing well in just a simple shot.

He is just too arrogant. Spoilt rich brat, who just doesn't gives a shit about others time and efforts.

I was quite annoyed at his arrogance, first you don't do your lines well and then you show this attitude.

Seriously

And we all went back to our original position for a retake all because of this big headed guy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO GUYS DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YIU GUYS FEEL ABOUT PREETI'S REACTION?

DO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BELOW.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

XOXO