CHAPTER ONE

JASPREET'S POV

I am here getting ready for an advertisement in this vanity, after the makeup guy did his work on me,I  finally left my vanity and walked outside for the shoot.So that I get done with it fast. Already they have been making me wait for an hour because some girl in the add bailed on them at last moment and they called for a replacement.  And now that the replacement is here I asked them to get it done quickly because I was too tired and needed rest. I walked out of my vanity.

As soon as I stepped out, the entire crew crowded near me but then a bulky guy came and shoed them all away and the director approached me.

I was shooting for an dream11 advertisement and the director was explaining me the scene. I was surrounded by lights , camera and many people. I’m an introvert but because of my profession I'm mostly surrounded by people and I’m still not use to it. It always makes me nervous. I hardly paid interest to what the director was saying and looked everywhere other then him. It’s when I caught sight of a girl sitting all alone at the corner looking my way curiously.

She was good looking, her hair were tied up in a braid and because it was too sunny they appeared golden in color. She had worn a normal top and pink track pants. A typical tomboy look.

“Who’s she?”, I asked the director.

“Sir, she is the one you are doing the add with. So what I was telling that sir you just have to bowl and then she will come and take away the ball from you and she will slightly push you backward. Than you have to say your dialogue Ab teen ball baki hai…….” (now there are three balls left)and so he went on.

I looked at her again and maybe she felt conscious so she started adjusting her hair and dress, I quickly averted my gaze and tried to concentrate on what he was saying. This was the third time so far he explained me  the add,  it is as though I’m a dickhead and cant just do this  Ab teen ball baki hai add.

“Sir, you understood na, so can we start?Everyone is ready.” , he asked me.

“Yaa.” I curtly replied.

“Boys get on your positions”, he yelled on his way and went on his chair.

I always find it funny why the director have a big DIRECTOR written at the back of their seats. I almost laughed at the thought and it was at that time that our eyes locked again.

She looked at me curiously,  maybe figuring out am I sane or something. I averted my gaze from her and composed myself feeling self conscious by her gaze still lingering on me.

Quickly everyone were shown their position where they were supposed to stand by the crew and her position was a few steps behind me. Everyone now stood on their positions. Including me.

“Ready sir,” the director asked me

I nodded in affirmation

“3..2..1 ready ball.”, he said on the Mike.

I bowled him and the wooden plank, the pseudo wicket fell

“Fast, hai , yaar.” (it's too fast) the man with the bat said his dialogue and then she came slightly pushed me backward and said her lines, I hardly paid attention to what she said because the moment her hand touched me, I felt something unknown within me. I was just taken aback by this unknown emotions.

“Cut…cut.” The director interrupted us.

“Sir aapka dialogue tha abhi..” (sir, it was your dialogue now) he said with annoyance in his tone but knew to keep it in check because it was me in question here.

“ I’m sorry, lets take another take.” I said a bit embarrassed by all the attention towards me. She looked at me with annoyance and went back to her position.

The annoyed look on her face made me feel more guilty and this time I decided to focus more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO.GUYS SO FAR HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS STORY DO COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. 

AND AN ANOTHER REMINDER,  DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

____________________
For non  Indians

ab teen ball baki hai means there are three balls still
left.