"Shut up you piece of shit!"

" Do anything you want to me. Just don't you fucking dare touch my family.. Cuz if you do... I won't hesitate to end you." Finally, I got the courage to fight back. He ended the call and took his baton [ the stick that are usually used by police officers. ] and started hitting me. More tears fall down my cheeks but I remain firm, sometimes crying out in pain.

After numerous hits, he finally stopped. I sighed... eventho I felt lifeless, I'm still thankful that he stopped.

"You never listen do you? You always want to be the hero huh... Let's see if you can be brave and be all Mr. Though guy after this." I was confused but then he soon blew a whistle which made me flinch to the high pitched sound it made. Soon, 4 of his men entered the room and stood right beside him.

[⚠️⚠️ WARNING : SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE FOLLOWING SCENES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Pls skip to the part where there is a ******* if you are uncomfortable with it. ⚠️⚠️]

"Ya'll know what to do... Remember. Only do the things I told you before, go way more than that and I will shoot your head. Understood?" The 4 men bowed and he went out of the room. Meanwhile, panic rushed into my whole body as they approached me.

They suddenly started grabbing my arms and legs while they slowly took off my shirt. I started to cry and scream, telling them to stop... instead, One guy wrapped a cloth around my mouth to stop me from screaming. Fat tears started to run down my cheeks.

I felt more than 2 hands roaming around my torso and I felt one fiddling with the garter of my pants. I started to wriggle out of their grasp but they held me more tight. Then the man who was crouching infront of me... pulled down my pants and started caressing my thighs. Soon, that man started planting kisses on my legs which made me cry harder as I was so scared. I felt someone's lips touching my neck and soon started biting me which prolly left marks.. I continued to squirm around the chair, then another man started playing with the hem of my underwear.... the next thing I knew, He slipped in his hand started touching my ass.. That's when I screamed so hard and cried harder than ever before.

I closed my eyes and told myself that I will be okay and that I should force myself to wake up from this bad dream. But my focus was caught by the sound of the door opening and there stood the bastard who caused all of this.

"That's enough boys... You can continue tomorrow or when I tell you to." The 4 men bowed and left the room... while I was there with my shirt thrown away across the room and my pants at the floor, beside me... so it means that I was only in my boxers.

"Surprise! Did you enjoy my gift? Thought you would love it since you are one gay faggot..." He said with that wicked smile of his.

*******

" You fucking asshole! I hate you so much! You deserve to rot in hell! How could you do this to me!?? Your own SON?!?! I did not do anything to you! " I said as I let out all my anger

"Well you see, you and your filthy mother made me suffer.... since the divorce happened , I lost my job that I was about to get promoted to , I lost clients from my other job which made me lose money... so in short... you made me poor Taehyeong-ah.... the three if us would be enjoying a luxurious house, cars and many more IF both of you were just so obedient to me. BUT NO... you both are so stubborn and NEVER listens to my orders.... Now... this is my time for revenge.... it took me 10 years.... 10 fucking years to get where I am right now.. so I shouldn't miss the chance." He said as he grabbed a small knife and dragged it on my face, down to my chest.

" Get away from me. If any one is to blame here...IT'S YOU... you tortured mom every time I wasn't looking and when I finally saw what you were doing.... what did you do? when I threw the vase at you? you fucking dragged me to my room and what? Beat me up?!?!? You should be ashamed of yourself because no one in this world should respect you for being such a horrible father and husband." I said... clenching my jaw and fists because I was so mad at him.