《Chapter 39》

' Petal, I hope you are okay... wherever you are... I will find you and save you... If you are out there just wandering around... please come back... your mom is also awake! Didn't you wait for this moment?? I miss you... ' I thought as a tear fell on my cheek.

-------------------------------------------------

It's the next day since I had that conversation with my father. Since then, we both haven't spoken a word to each other.  We are currently helping mom pack-up for her discharge today.  She is so happy because she gets to go back in her sweet home. The doctor recommended for her to stay at home for a week before going back to work.  Al of us are nervous as she can't be stressed and we can't tell her that her son is missing for days now...  Mom wanted to roam around the hospital and maybe buy some food from the cafeteria so dad offered to go with her. 

Few moment passed and the doctor arrived with the police.... Me and the hyungs went out and followed them at the end of the hall-way so that mom and dad can't see us. Each of us were being interviewed and then the police asked for a picture of Taehyung so they can help in asking around. I showed  a picture of him that I secretly took when we were on a date. The police nodded and he said that they would contact me incase they find anything. 

"E- excuse mwee...  are you wooking for that hyung incha pictwure? " A small voice suddenly appeared behind the police officer.  The police officers made way for the kid and the small kid went in the middle of the circle we made.  The boy was very cute, he had puffy curly hair, chubby cheeks and pouty lips... He is so cute!

"Yes we are... why are you here? Where are your parents??" One of the officer said as he crouched down to level with the child.

"Uhm, mwommy  is swick and she coughs bwood all the twime so she needs to stay hwere....  and I don't have a dwaddy... mwommy said he hated us."  the child said which made us feel bad for him..

"Alright... you can stay here with us after I ask few things okay? Will you be alright with that? Before that, can you tell us your name?" 

" My nwame is  Kim Yeonjun! I am thwee years old. Alsoooo , I will hewp in twaking hyungiee back fwom the mwean guy!!" He said which made us coo at his cuteness but then looked at each other when we realized what he said. I tensed up and crouched down beside the officer.. I took Yeonjun's hand.

" What do you mean by that Yeonjun? D-did someone take hyungie? This hyung on the picture? " I said as I showed the picture once again...

"Yesh.. I remembwer that hyungie becwause he hwas nwice hwair!! I love color red!!" 

"Okay, now can you tell me what you meant by the mean guy?" I asked once again..

" Well, mommy was sweeping so I was bwored... I went out of the room and roam around then... i was walking in this area, when somewone opened the dwoor there and went out, carrying the hyungie on hish shouldwer! Hyungie looked like he wash sweeping... I wanted chu follow but then I heard mwommy's voice... she wash walking and looking for mwe... so I went back to the room with mommy.. and didn't shee the hyungie anymow " We were all shocked about what he just said.. so my dad was lying about him walking around. 

"Okay baby... thankyou for telling us... go back to your mommy first okay? Is it okay to ask you again if we need any help?"  i said

"Yesh! Jwust go to that room and you will shee me there with mwommy!! " He said as he pointed at the last door of the hallway..

" Thankyou baby... now don't go anywhere like last time okay? Always stay with mommy... you don't want the mean guy taking you too right? " I said and he shook his head... He bid goodbye to us and one of the officer took him back into the room.